Heather

At the Dragon Rider Edge...

Soren POV...

I was on Blackbolt's back sitting on his saddle as we flew up in the air heading back to the edge with the supplies from the Northern Markets. Soon Bolt landed in the edge's courtyard as I saw that everyone besides Ivar were washing their dragons like I had asked them to do,I climbed off of Bolt's back and removed my helmet before placing it on Bolt's back before I walked over to Freya who was scrubbing Songwing's side which made him purr in enjoyment. "Where's Ivar?" I asked "still in his hut,said he was doing some research about the giant Skeleton at Vanaheim along with those Sentinels" Alvis said as he scrubbed Raurix's long front fangs. "Any news from Berk?" I asked as I noticed that Mushu was standing on Kaida's head.

"Nothing yet,but we did hear from Dagur that Heather was coming over to stay here for a while" Mushu said which my eyes widened when I heard Heather's name,because secretly I had a crush on her

"Nothing yet,but we did hear from Dagur that Heather was coming over to stay here for a while" Mushu said which my eyes widened when I heard Heather's name,because secretly I had a crush on her. "She's coming here?" I asked "that's what Dagur said" Freya said as we heard a dragon roar as we looked up to see a familiar sliver dragon flying over to the courtyard,soon it was revealed to be Windshear,Heather's Razorwhip. On the back of Windshear was two people,one was Heather and a boy who looked like he was 13 or 12,Windshear landed on the ground before Heather climbed off Windshear's back before helping the boy off Windshear before she grabbed her bags. I walked over along with everyone else except Ivar which Heather turned to face us smiling "hey guys" she said as I walked up to her "it's good to see you Heather" I said hugging her. "And who's this?" Freya asked looking at the Blond haired boy who was holding onto Windshear's leg clearly shy and nervous "on,this is a friend of my's son,she wanted me to take him with me,his name is Erik Rune" Heather said "so how are things back home with your brother?" I asked Heather. "Dagur? he's been really busy running our Tribe,ever since Krogan and Johann attacked and found those caves under Berserker Island,my brother really has stepped up on defenses of all kind" Heather said "he sounds really busy,let me guess he was one of the reasons you wanted to come here?" I said crossing my arms. "A little,I needed some time away from Dagur,plus I wanted to see my friends" Heather said when suddenly "Soren! you got to come here quick!" Ivar shouted from his hut. Freya and the others ran towards his hut leaving me with Heather and Erik,Heather looked over at Windshear then over at Erik "Windshear,watch over Erik while I'm gone" Heather said which Windshear purred before I and Heather ran to Ivar's hut leaving Erik alone with Windshear.