The Night HE came

Night Time...

Soren POV...

I was fast asleep in bed when I suddenly heard what sounded like explosions,Vikings screaming and shouting and the roars of dragons,I quickly got out of bed and ran over to my window to see the entire village on fire,the giant torches destroyed and ships sunk. I quickly grab my sword and rushed outside to be met by the increase in heat because of the fire as I ran into the burning village when I suddenly saw several Vikings on the ground not moving at all,everyone was gone,everyone. I soon spotted him,a large man with black hair,has on what looked like a metal arm,had a cloak of what looked like dragon skin and held a sliver staff.

He stood nearby some armored dragons and some armored Vikings,I soon spotted a Crossbow laying on a dead viking soldier,I quickly picked it up and pointed at the man with the staff,I was about to fire when I heard what sounded like a battle cry th...

He stood nearby some armored dragons and some armored Vikings,I soon spotted a Crossbow laying on a dead viking soldier,I quickly picked it up and pointed at the man with the staff,I was about to fire when I heard what sounded like a battle cry that came from behind me. I quickly dropped the Crossbow and turned around with my sword in my hand before my sword clashed against a Armored Viking's sword as I heard another enemy viking approaching me from behind,using my strength I pushed the soldier that was in front of me away grabbing his sword too. I then turned to see another Armored viking running towards me which I threw one of my swords at him hitting him stabbing him in the chest. I soon noticed that the man with the sliver staff was looking over at me "who are you?!" I shouted pointing my sword at him which the man chuckled as he pointed his staff at me which the armored dragons roared and charged at me. I turned and ran,I tripped over a dead viking dropping my sword before I quickly ran into the forest still with the armored dragons chasing after me. I soon started to run into a clearing which as I ran I tripped on a tree root making me fall hard onto the ground and even spraining my leg. I screamed in pain as I saw the armored dragons slowly start to approach me which caused me to scoot away "please,please don't,please,I don't want to die!" I cried as I watched the dragons mouths start to light up as they prepared to burn me to a crisp making me cry even more when suddenly a really loud startled the armored dragons. Suddenly several beams of lighting hit the ground in front of the dragons spooking them causing them to flee when I suddenly was picked up by a pair of gently claws which picked me up and took me away from my burning village....

my home