Forbidden Friendship

The Next Morning...

Soren POV...

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a cave up against a warm 'rock',in the center of the cave was a medium size fire 'who saved me?' I thought as I tried getting onto my feet. Suddenly pain surged up my leg making me fall back against the 'rock' which when I touched the 'rock' it felt strange,I felt,scales? I suddenly felt the 'rock' move which I fell onto the ground as the 'rock' rose up to reveal it was a dragon! the dragon soon stood up onto it's feet to reveal that it was a Skrill!

 Suddenly pain surged up my leg making me fall back against the 'rock' which when I touched the 'rock' it felt strange,I felt,scales? I suddenly felt the 'rock' move which I fell onto the ground as the 'rock' rose up to reveal it was a dragon! the...

I scooted away in terror since I had read that Skrill's were very dangerous and deadly,I watched as the dragon slowly approach me which I shielded myself with my arms awaiting my awaiting for my impending doom. But nothing happened which I soon opened my eyes to see the Skrill was just standing there with it's head lowered down in front of mine 'why hasn't it attacked me?' I thought as last nights event's came back to me. My village on fire,that man with the staff,being chased by those armored dragons and being cornered by them when something scared them off and took me away from that evil man.I looked up at the Skrill in shock "y-you saved me,you saved me from that evil man,thank you" I said as I reached out with my hand towards the Skrill's nose which the dragon pressed his snout into my hand purring. "Wow,your so beautiful and cool looking,I think I'm going to call you Blackbolt,would you like that?" I asked which the dragon purred. "Then Blackbolt it is" I said which Blackbolt gently licked me in the face with his slimy tongue "Bolt! that's gross!" I said laughing which Bolt made a noise that sounded like he was also laughing. I soon tried getting up but Bolt's tail gently pushed me back onto the ground as he gently bit down on the collar of my shirt and moved over closer to the fire before Bolt layed down on the ground and gently placed me against his side against his warm scales "thank you Bolt" I said which Bolt gently rubbed his snout against me. "Everything that me and my village know about you guys is wrong" I said rubbing Bolt's snout which made him purr "thank you for saving my life Bolt" I said which Bolt drapped his wing over me which I soon fell asleep against Bolt's side which Bolt rested his head on the ground nearby mine and fell asleep.

A New Friendship had been Formed...

A friendship that would last for centuries to come...