The Sword

A week Later...

Soren POV...

I was walking around Blackbolt's island which was twice as big as Berk,it took me a whole week to recover after my village's destruction,Blackbolt had been overseeing that I have gotten all the rest and nutrients I needed until I was okay to walk again,which we bonded a lot more during it. Blackbolt followed me as I came to a big cave which I walked in to see that their was several old and dusty boxes sitting there signifying that someone was hear,I picked up a unlit torch and held it in front of Bolt "Bolt" I said which Bolt lit the torch with his lighting before we walked down the dark cave which led us to a giant cavern. "Wow! this place is amaz-" I began to say as I almost fell not seeing the cliff in front of me but luckily Bolt pulled me back with his mouth. I peeked over the cliff seeing a giant ravine that looked like it went down forever,I then looked over at Bolt "thanks,that was close" I said when I spotted up ahead across the giant ravine was another tunnel. I looked over the cliff again before I looked over at Bolt who lowered his head which I climbed onto him and sat down on his neck before we flew over the ravine and landed on the other side before I climbed off of Blackbolt's back before we continued down the tunnel until we entered another chamber to see in the center of the room was a strange looking sword in a stone. I soon entered the chamber not knowing that I had stepped on a stone pressure plate  which sent a arrow flying at me but luckily Bolt blocked the arrow with his wing which I then looked over at Bolt. "Thanks" I said which Bolt rubbed his snout against my side purring before I walked up to the sword and wrapped my hand around the brown wooden handle and pulled the sword out of the stone before I examined the impressive looking sword.

 "Thanks" I said which Bolt rubbed his snout against my side purring before I walked up to the sword and wrapped my hand around the brown wooden handle and pulled the sword out of the stone before I examined the impressive looking sword

"Doesn't look like any normal viking blacksmith's work,this sword most be very old,perhaps it was made in ancient Scandinavian" I said when suddenly the whole chamber started to shake and collapse. I quickly ran over to Bolt and climbed back onto his back before we flew out of the chamber back over the ravine then right out of front entrance as the whole cave collapsed leaving only the giant ravine behind. Bolt landed on the ground allowing me to climb off his back as I look back where the cave once stood "that was a close one!" I said which Bolt did a low growl as I looked down to see that one of the wooden crates had broken open to reveal some stone tablets that looked like they were from ancient Vikings,I picked up a tablet to see on it had a picture sketched into the stone,it was several Vikings riding dragons,a team.....

Dragon Riders....