Chapter 6 -All This Fuss Over A Weak Demon Girl

It did not take long for me to come to the edge of the human village. I smirk as I pull up my hood step out of the shadow of the trees and walk into the woods. I walked around the village not noticing that I was being followed. I continue to walk around and I come to a traven. I walk inside and stop in shock at what I see.

Sitting at the foot of a human man was a young demon girl. I feel my anger boil over as I walk up to the man and jab his shoulder with my fingers " You dirty filthy human how dare you chain up a demon child" I say as I snatch the chain causing the man to let it go. The Traven goes quiet while I get on one knee and I grab the collar and break it. " When you get a chance run and don't look back," I say in demon touge as the man stands up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are," the man says as he grabs my cloak tearing it off my body and showing my black wings and my back tail with a rose gold heart tip. My black horns shine in the light. The whole room gasps as they see my demon marks. "D-D-D-Demon," the man says as I round house kick him knocking him out. "There a demon in the cap" I hear someone shout as a few drunk men run outside to get help.

"Fuck I think to myself as I dodge a few men who try to tackle me. I jump to the table and smile as I see the demon child run out of the traven "You men are a bunch of cowards" I say as I turn to face the men not noticing the traven worker slowly approaching. " And how are we cowards" one of the men shouts. I looked towards the direction the shout came. " You pathic humans prey on the weak," I say as the traven worker pushes me hard towards the already ready men. They grab me and pin me to the ground and I fight against them with no luck.

"What is all the fuss fellows," says a deep voice. I try to look up but the men hold my head down. "All this fuss over one weak demon girl" the voice continues as I hear footsteps walk away. I feel one of the men place his knee on my back and grab my wing and he starts pulling it with all his strength. I scream out in pain as some of the men laugh. The men pining me down grants as I fight against them. I scream more as I hear the sounds of my flesh tearing.

"Careful there Sam don't want to damage her that cute ass body" I hear one of the men shout as the men laugh as my wing continues to be ripped off. "Yea I want her alive when I remove her horns and tail" I hear another man shout. My eyes get larger as I struggle more this time freeing one of my hands and my tail. I struggle for a few moments when I feel a sharp pain the the side of my head while my version gets dizzy. "NO Not my tail" I cry out as I get stomped on. " Shut up you stupid demon bitch" I hear one man shout. "Filthy demon whore" I hear another say. I wrap my tail around a nearby ankle and I squeeze as hard as I can breaking it. I quickly take my chance and dash out the door ignoring the shouts of men to catch me. I ran through the village as fast as my damaged body could take me. I come to a barn on the other side of the village and I look around as I go inside.