Chapter 7- You are just like your mother

"Careful there Sam don't want to damage her that cute demon ass body" I hear one of the men shout as the crowd of men laugh as my wing continues to be ripped off. "Yeah, I want her alive when I remove her horns and tail they say it's worth a lot of coin " I hear another man shout. My eyes get larger as I struggle more this time freeing one of my hands and my tail. I struggle for a few moments when I feel a sharp pain the the side of my head while my version gets dizzy. "NO Not my tail" I cry out as I get stomped on by a few of the men in the crowd watching. " Shut up you stupid demon bitch" I hear one of the men shout. "Filthy demon whore" I hear another say. I wrap my tail around a nearby ankle and I squeeze as hard as I can breaking it. I quickly take my chance and dash out the door ignoring the sound of shouting of men behind me struggling to catch me. I ran through the village as fast as my damaged body could take me. I come to a barn on the other side of the village. I sniff the air "No animals or humans" I think as I look around "good" I continue to think as I go inside.

I walk inside the old barn and collapse from the pain. I lay there in pain as I feel my wounds start to heal themselves. I groan as I sit up as my wing reattaches to my back. "You know for a demon you are not very alert of your surroundings," says the familiar deep voice from earlier. I turn around to the door and see a tall man in a black cloak and a face mask only showing his hazel honey eyes. I growl as I extend my claws ready to fight. " WoW WoW there little demon if I wanted to hurt you I would not have let you know I'm here," He says as he chuckles. I roll my eyes as I look at him. " Something about you is oldy familiar to me," he speaks as if he is reading my mind.

I look at him " I doubt I know a pathic creature like you" I say as I stretch my now-healed wing. "Healing abilities," the man says as he looks at me unfazed. " You must be a high-ranked demon," he says as a flash of disgust crosses his eyes and vanishes as quickly as it came. I looked at him knowing to never tell my rank. " Worry about yourself human," I say as I glance up at the small opening above the barn door. I look at the man and run towards him at full speed. I open my wings and hug them close to my body as I jump through the window. I flap my wings as hard as I can getting above the trees. I fly towards the demon castle flapping my wings while ignoring my muscle cramping in pain. I crash land on the ground in front of the castle.

The doctor rushed out looking at me worried and upset. " Yuki you are such a reckless fool," he says as he picks me up. I stop him as I get up on my own "I am not a reckless fool. I freed a demon girl did she get here safe" I say looking around forgetting my own aches. The doctor looked at me and sighed "You are just like your mother reckless for others" he said as he chuckled " The child is safe she is in the medical ward. Her name is Sofie and you can see her there after you see your father" he says as he give me a small push to move forward.