The Biggest Party Ever/Talking with Branch

Narrator's POV

It has been a few months since Ruby was staying in Troll Village with her new friends; including her new best friend Poppy. Right now, Ruby is sitting on the floor next to Poppy as she was telling the story of how King Peppy saved all the Trolls of the village from the Bergens 20 years ago in the movie as she began telling the tale to the children while Ruby listened too.

"Once Upon a Time in a happy forest. In the happiest tree lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known... the Trolls. They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, dance... and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance and hug... But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... a Bergen! The Bergens didn't know how to sing... or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... they wanted some of that happiness of themselves. Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... they started a tradition. Once a year, every year... the Bergens would gather around the Troll Tree to taste happiness... on a holiday they called... Trollstice" Poppy reads her scrapbook to the children while Ruby smiled softly.

"Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe... and now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect..." Poppy says before she sang along with two children "🎶Harmony... Harmony... Harmony...🎶" and this made Ruby giggle while a light blue troll girl says "And that's why we hug every hour" and then Poppy says while closing her scrapbook "Yep" and then a purple boy troll said "I wish it was every half hour" and this made Poppy say "So do I" and then Ruby said with a knowing look "But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?" and Poppy puts up the scrapbook on a book stand and then a yellow troll girl asks "Princess Poppy, Miss Ruby, do the Bergens still want to eat us?" and Poppy looks at them and says "You bet!" and this made all the children gasp. "But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy" Ruby said softly to the child and then the purple troll boy licks his arm and says "Oh, no. I do taste delicious" and the yellow troll girl asked "Isn't there anything else to make them happy?".

"Ooh. What about having birthday parties?"

"Or slumber parties?"

This made Ruby smiled at the children's ideas before Keith said "Or staring at your parents while they sleep" and this made the children all creeped out by Keith's suggestion and Ruby giggled a bit before the yellow troll girl says "But I don't want to be food" and Ruby gets up and places her hand on the girl's shoulder and says softly "Don't worry sweetie. No Troll will ever be, isn't that right Poppy?" and Poppy smiled and said "Ruby's right! And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever. Everybody's gonna be there" and Ruby smiled at her friend before frowning while remembering what will happen if Poppy throws at party (A/n: Ruby already told the Trolls that she's from a different world, but hasn't told them that she knows what will happen in the future) and then Keith appeared out of Poppy's hair and asked "Everybody?".

"Everybody" Poppy said before pulling out her cowbell and started the beat before a song started coming along.

Poppy:🎶Everybody, move your hair and feel united🎶

🎶Ohh!🎶

The two best friends started sliding before Poppy used her hair to swing around a branch while Ruby continued sliding down the slide.

🎶Everybody, shake your hair and feel united🎶