Chef Invades Troll Village

Narrator's POV

"Okay, everyone. I just want to take a moment... and get a little real" Poppy announced, getting the crowd to quiet down while Ruby, King Peppy and Cooper were standing with her on. "Poppy! She's my friend! I know her!" Biggie exclaimed from the crowd before he was shushed by the Snack Pack and Mr. Dinkles squeaked "Mew" and Ruby chuckled while King Peppy clears his throat before Poppy announces "I'd like to take a second to celebrate our king... my father... who 20 years ago, this night... saved all of us from those dreaded..." but then was cut off by loud footsteps approaching.

Ruby froze as her eyes widened before looking up as she muttered "Oh no..." and everyone gasped as it continued and then King Peppy finished the sentence for Poppy "Bergens" and then appearing in front of everyone... is Chef. "Gotcha" Chef said and this made Cooper poop out three cupcakes.

This made Chef look confused before she noticed Ruby, who stiffed from Chef's gaze

This made Chef look confused before she noticed Ruby, who stiffed from Chef's gaze. "Uh..." was all that Poppy could say before quickly picking up the cupcakes and holds them up as she offered nervously "Cupcake?" but in response, Chef just smiled dangerously and unzipped her fannypack and Poppy dropped the cupcakes before she and Ruby both yelled "Run!" and everyone screamed as they started running everywhere to get away from the Bergen, but Chef managed to snag both Guy Diamond and DJ Suki, making Ruby shout "No!".

"Run! Run!"

"Poppy, help!"

"Mr. Dinkles? Has anybody seen Mr. Dinkles?" Biggie asked frantically, but Mr. Dinkles was on his back and Chef got them along with Fuzzbert, making Ruby yell "NO!!" and then quickly runs off to help the Trolls. "Biggie!" Poppy yelled and then signals to the others Trolls as she shouts "Blend in! Blend in! Blend in!" and then someone shouts "Poppy!" and Poppy gasped as she quickly got out of the way before she was caught, the other Trolls ran into the grass or in the trees to blend in so it would be difficult for Chef to spot them.

Poppy and Ruby both saw that Smidge was about to be taken as Poppy shouts "Run, Smidge!" and unfortunately Chef managed to get her as she shouts "Oh, My God!" and the fashion twins tried to get away, but Chef caught them too as they screamed and Ruby exclaimed as she looked like she was about to cry "Girls!!" and then the two girls heard a child shouting "Poppy, help!" and Poppy rushed over to the children as she says "Hurry!" and Cooper was with the children as he screamed and they took cover in the grass while Ruby ran and quickly hid behind a mushroom.

Poppy and the children all disguised their hair like grass, except for Cooper as he was taken too and Poppy yelled "Cooper!" and Ruby saw this as she gasped before looking away as she clenched her fists tightly while shutting her eyes and that's when she heard Creek yelling "Everyone, minimize your auras!" and Ruby immediately looks out there to what was happening as she sees that Chef's got Creek and Poppy was trying to save him by using her hair as Creek was trying to hold on and Ruby noticed that Poppy's feet were slipping and losing her grip on the ground. Without thinking, Ruby ran towards Poppy not wanting to lose her best friend as she shouts "Poppy, No!" and quickly tackled Poppy to the ground and in the process, Creek lost grip on Poppy's hair as he shouted "No!".