Oc's Information

Full Name: Ruby Anderson

Age: 17

Eye color: Lime green

Hair color: Red (main), gold yellow (bottom tip)

Skin color: Light Brown

Voiced by: Zendaya

Personality: Kind-hearted, Brave, Smart, Fiery, Selfless, Determined, Resourceful, Competitive (sometimes), Genuinely caring, Compassionate, Adventurous, Relentless, Stubborn, Protective, Helpful, Nice, Respectful, Less Short Temper, Reliable and Confident

Powers: (They will be unlocked in the future)

Likes: Music, Singing, Dancing, Her Friends and Family, Movies, Animals, Children, Video games, Drawing/Sketching, Fantasy and Adventures, Children, the Ocean, Helping/Protecting Others and having Faith

Hates: Creek, Chef, Liars, Lies, Betrayal, Feeling Helpless and Useless, Lying to Poppy and the Snack Pack, Branch not trusting her, Failing the people she loves and herself

Family: Leah (Mom), Kanna (Grandma), Father (Unknown)

Friends: Poppy, Branch, the Snack Pack, Cloud Guy, Bridget, King Gristle, the Bergens, Amber and Becky (best friends/sisters)

Enemies: Creek, Chef, The Bergens (formally)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ruby's Small Backstory

Ruby had a happy life with her wonderful, loving parents and lives in Chicago in a small apartment complex as it seemed like their life was simple and Ruby couldn't ask for the greatest parents in the world and everyone was perfect. But when she was 5 years old, her parents suddenly got a 'divorce'; apparently something happened that caused them to separate and it crushed their hearts including Ruby's, she didn't understand both of her parents loved each other and couldn't stop crying. Then two weeks after her parents 'divorce' her grandmother, who she didn't know about had come to live with them and Ruby was a happy since she got to meet her grandma from her Mom's side of the family. Even though Ruby was sad that her parents separated there were two things that kept her happy; a book about Fantasies and Adventures and the second one was Music. Ruby found out that she has a passion for Music as it always made her happy and love every single type of Music. 12 years later, Ruby had grown up to be a beautiful, fine young lady and she also has two close friends since childhood; Amber and Becky. The three girls have been close since kindergarten and they grew up to be best friends/sisters and Ruby couldn't have asked for an amazing life that she has now and what she didn't know was that her life was about to change forever.