Returning Back to the Trolls World

Narrator's POV

Back in the Trolls world, it's been a few months since Ruby left and everything has been fine as the Bergen and the Trolls have finally become friends and Poppy was the new Queen, except they all have the same problem.

They missed Ruby.

Poppy, Branch, the Snack Pack and the children missed Ruby the most. All the children missed having Ruby around since she was big sister figure to them and they always loved hearing her beautiful singing and also loved dancing with her, the Snack Pack missed hanging out with Ruby, Branch wouldn't deny saying that he also missed Ruby since when he first met her, he didn't trust since she was different but over time he got used to her and slowly got to know her and eventually Branch not only saw Ruby as his first friend but a little sister to him. But Poppy... She missed Ruby the most since she and Ruby were the closest and like Branch; not only did she saw Ruby as a best friend, but a sister too.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One day, Poppy decided to take a walk towards a river; the very same river where she and Ruby met for the very first time. Poppy smiled softly as she remembered Ruby saving her and then she sat down by the river stream and looked at her reflection and said "I miss you Ruby. I wonder what you're doing in your world... I hope you come back soon" and everything was quiet when someone spoke.

"Aww, that's cute. I missed you too Poppy"

Poppy froze from hearing that all familiar voice as she slowly turns around and saw the one and only Ruby, who had a small grin on her face.

"Hey, Poppy. How's being the Queen coming along for you?" Ruby asked teasingly as Poppy stood there in shock with small tears forming before she started jumping on her feet as she tried to contain herself, but couldn't as she immediately zoomed towards Ruby while exclaiming loudly and happily "YOU'RE BACK!" and the two run towards each other and laugh as Ruby grabs Poppy, spinning her around before they hug each other tightly.

 How's being the Queen coming along for you?" Ruby asked teasingly as Poppy stood there in shock with small tears forming before she started jumping on her feet as she tried to contain herself, but couldn't as she immediately zoomed towards Ruby w...

"Ruby!" Poppy says before whimpering as she says "I missed you" and Ruby smiles back and hugs her Troll friend tightly and says "I missed you too Poppy" and then they heard someone shouting "Poppy!" and the two pulled away as they saw the Snack Pack and Branch heading towards them when they heard Poppy shouting.

"What happened?! What's going-!" but Branch stopped when he saw Ruby and his eyes widened in shock along with the Snack Pack's. Ruby smiled and waved at them and said "Hey, guys. It's been awhile, hasn't it?" and it was silent for a moment before the Snack Pack broke the silence as they all exclaimed happily "RUBY!!" and rushed towards her as Ruby was now in the middle of the group hug, making her laugh. "We Missed You, Ruby!!" The Snack Pack said in unison and Ruby smiled before saying "I missed you guys too" and then she noticed Branch standing there as he was trying to process on what's happening right now.

Ruby got out of the group hug and walked towards Branch, stopped a few feet away from him and said "Hi, Branch" and before anyone could blink, Branch rushed towards Ruby and hugged her, shocking Ruby as her eyes widened in surprise before looking at Branch, who looked like he was ready to cry as he whispered to her "You came back" and this made Ruby smile and said while hugging back "I did" and then Poppy and the Snack Pack joined back in the hugging session.

Timeskip

As soon as Poppy, Branch and the Snack Pack returned back to Troll Village with Ruby; almost immediately all the Trolls stopped what they were doing and happily greeted Ruby back and then all the children rushed forward and tackled Ruby to the ground as they all shouted happily with happy tears "Miss Ruby!!" and Ruby smiled back and says "I missed you all too".

Satin and Chenille quickly helped Ruby up after the children got off her and apologized. And soon Ruby saw former King Peppy coming over and was surprised to see that Ruby has returned and greets her as he says "Ruby. I am so glad that you came back" and Ruby smiles back at him and says "I'm glad that I came back too, King Peppy".
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few days since Ruby had returned back to the Trolls world. Everyone was beyond happy that their human friend had come back and then one day Poppy told Ruby that she had a huge surprise for her, Ruby was surprised and curious on what kind of surprise Poppy had for her.

Right now, Ruby was being led by Poppy, who has her blindfolded and then Ruby asked curiously "Where are we going Poppy and are we there yet?" and Poppy giggles and says "We're almost there. Just me you're gonna love your surprise!" and Ruby chuckled and said "Okay, okay Poppy" and then Poppy leads Ruby on a mushroom before "Okay!" and quickly removed the blindfold off Ruby, who looks up and gasped by what she saw.

All of Troll Village was cheering for Ruby along with the Bergens including Bridget and Gristle as Ruby realized that they were in Bergen Town and while the Snack Pack, Branch and King Peppy were also cheering as they smiled and clapped for Ruby.

Poppy smiles brightly at Ruby, who was stunned and dumbfounded as she asked Poppy "W-What's going on? What is this?" and instead of answering, Poppy just cleared her throat before announcing to everyone "Attention everyone! I would like to take a moment to celebrate the return of our beloved human friend Ruby!" and this made the everyone cheer. "Ruby, I wanted to say thank you so much for your kindness and bravery ever since you came into our world and I have decided to give you something in return" Poppy says and then gestures Smidge, who is holding a small medium black box case to come over as Ruby looked curious. "Not only is this a token of appreciation, but also a reward to celebrate your bravery, determination and most importantly kindness. I would like to give you this, Ruby the human" Poppy said and then Smidge opened the box as inside revealed to be a white/silver leaf flower headpiece as it also has beautiful pearls on it too.

Ruby was in awe by this while everyone 'Ooh' at this and then Poppy walked up to Smidge, gently took it, walked up to Ruby and nodded at her with a smile, making Ruby kneel down and then Poppy gently placed it on her head before walking back and R...

Ruby was in awe by this while everyone 'Ooh' at this and then Poppy walked up to Smidge, gently took it, walked up to Ruby and nodded at her with a smile, making Ruby kneel down and then Poppy gently placed it on her head before walking back and Ruby stands up before at Poppy and smiled, the pink Troll smiled back at her human friend before looking back at everyone and announced something that, shocked Ruby.

"Everyone! As the Queen of Troll village, I would like to announce that Ruby is not only my Protector but the Protector of Troll Village!"

Everyone immediately started cheering for the new Protector and while Ruby was in shock before looking back at Poppy, who had a huge smile on her face and then tears appeared in Ruby's eyes as she smiled in appreciation and says "I-I don't know what to say" but Poppy just smiled and hugs Ruby, who immediately hugged back followed by the Snack Pack and Branch joining in as well.

'Hmm, I wonder what adventures will wait for me'
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the beginning of Ruby's adventures in the Trolls world.