Saving Bridget/Can't Stop The Feeling

Narrator's POV

Back inside the castle, the Bergens were still chanting 'Trolls!' and then they started to cheer when Bridget entered pushing the pot. Gristle looks around before saying "Wait! Chef, shouldn't we wait for Lady Glittersparkles?" and this made Bridget stop. "Oh, you are absolutely right" Chef said before announcing "Now, everyone, there will be no Trolls until... the king's plus one has arrived".

"Boo!" The Bergens objected.

"We've waited long enough!" One shouted while Bridget sighs sadly, knowing she wouldn't be with the King, but she knew she did the right thing.

"Unless..." Chef stated and Gristle asked "Unless, what?" and then Chef says "Well, unless she doesn't come at all. But that's crazy talk. Who wouldn't wanna be with you?" and this made the Bergens whisper among themselves and Gristle thought she wouldn't come and finally said "Yeah. Maybe we should start" and the Bergens cheered as they started chanting again.

Meanwhile, the Trolls were chanting the same thing the Bergens chanted as they ran in the old escape tunnel. Poppy, Branch and Ruby were making sure everyone made it inside. "Go! Come on. Hurry! Come on. Everybody, let's go. No Troll left behind!" Poppy says while she was holding a torch and while Branch said "Watch your step".

But then Poppy and Ruby both looked at the palace as they couldn't stop thinking about Bridget. "Girls?" Branch asked and then Ruby looked at him and said "We have to go back" and this surprised Branch as Poppy said "Ruby's right Branch. Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right! She deserves to be happy as much as we do" and the girls looked back at the palace as they were both determined to fix everything.

"They all do!" Ruby said with a determined look.

Back Inside the Castle

Trollstice was about to start as Chef announced to everyone "All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat Trolls?" and everyone cheered except for Gristle as he was sad that Lady Glittersparkles didn't show up. "King Gristle... There is only one thing that will ever make you happy... And only one Bergen who can provide it. Bon appetit!" Chef says before opening the pot, but when she looked down she gasped as the pot was empty. "They're gone!" Chef said in shock before everyone else shouted in shock "Gone?".

"They're gone?" Gristle asked before Chef looked at Bridget and demanded "Idget... What did you do?" before slamming the lid down and accused Bridget by saying "You ate them! You greedy, greedy pig" and Bridget starts to say "No! I...".

"She ruined Trollstice!"

All the Bergens started yelling and shouting at Bridget as they accused her for eating all the Trolls.

"Guards, lock her up!" Chef ordered as the guards pointed their spears at her.

"Let's get her!"

Suddenly a roller skate with Poppy, Branch and the Snack Pack in it came crashing into a window as they skate up Barnabus's body as a boost and into the air and at the same time the doors to the dining room was suddenly kicked opened by no one other than Ruby as she was in her human size.