Chapter 1

It was the year 2021 when this all started and now it was the year 2026. Experiment N.007 was what they called him in the lab even though his real name was Alexis Quackity and he was a 22 year old man who was kidnapped by a scientist called Wilbur Soot. Wilbur was the same scientist that turned him into the duck hybrid that he is now. Quackity got up out of the plain white bed he had been sleeping in for the past five years and stretched out his massive golden wings making them shine beautifully in the rooms light. Suddenly a loud voice and a knock rang around the fully white, well lit and mostly empty isolation room.

"Experiment 007 are you ready for today's tests?" Wilbur, Quackitys scientist said cheerfully and unlocked the door with the key card that he keeps with him to open the high tech security doors around the facility. Quackity sighed and walked over to Wilbur looking at him then nodding to say he was ready for the day ahead of him even though he mentally wasn't but if he refused he would be punished or killed.

Wilbur first took Quackity to the bathroom so he could use the toilet and freshen up for the day, helping him brush his now long jet black hair and giving him his favourite navy blue beanie. Wilbur brushing the parts of Quackitys wings that he couldn't reach for him before taking him to the testing chambers.

Quackity took a seat on the table in the rooms and Wilbur left soon to return with another human and told Quackity to use his skills to get his food and if he failed he would have to starve for the next two days as punishment for failing to complete an order. Quackity, scared by that threat quickly ran to the person Wilbur brought into the room and ripped the heart out of them so he could eat and complete his task.