Chapter 3

This old rundown and broken town that he had stumbled across used to be his home before he was taken and locked away to be experimented on. He started wondering what happened to the town and where the rest of his family was along with if they were still alive while holding the teddy tightly while he tears got heavier and heavier. Struggling to breathe through his loud sobs and cries that echoed through the rundown house he fell to the floor and shut his eyes tightly while he thought of his family and where they were. Crying and struggling to breathe he didn't notice Wilbur approaching him until he spoke.

"Experiment 007? Why are you crying?" Wilbur was standing behind the hybrid towering over him as he sat on the floor. He put a hand on Quackitys shoulder gently and crouched down and smile softly at him.

"they're gone" Alex cried out looked at the scientist not caring anymore that he was found, and hugged Wilbur continuing to cry but now into Wilbur's chest.

The brown haired Brit hugged Quackity back and rubbed his back trying his best to calm the hybrid down. In a deep and soothing voice Wilbur started to sing softly to Alex while he continued to rub his back slowly as he heard the man's sobs quiet down. The crying stopped half way through the song and the ducks body had relaxed fully so Wilbur stopped singing to look and see if he was okay only to find out that he had fallen asleep while Wilbur sung to him. Feeling a little bit guilty for what he would have to do and what he had already done, Wilbur took his white lab coat off and put it around Alex's small and fragile body letting him sleep for a bit.