Chapter 2

Quackity sat back on the bed getting ready for the rest of tests and stupid challenges, silently praying it would be his last day doing then just for the purpose of the scientists research. The hybrid got put back in his cell and waited for lights out for all the experiments cells before he extended his massive wings and getting up to the ceiling to push one of the tiles and get into the roof. He then quickly but quietly ran and found the vents and got into them crawling through till he got to an opening and got out the vent, looking at the outside world he started to tear up and smile. He was finally free and he didn't stand there long because he heard the sirens go off indicating that someone had escaped or wasn't in their cell so he started running and silently praying to some sort of God that he wouldn't be found.

He stopped running when he couldn't hear the sirens anymore and started looking around himself at the big lush trees, long green grass and the clear blue sky. Quackity gasped at the beautiful sight he was seeing and his eyes lit up in excitement and joy, wanting to see more of the world he had been kept from so he started walking around the place in amazement but he heard a twig snap pretty close by him. panicked and scared by the noise, he quickly flew up into the tree closet to him and Wilbur walked out of a bush that Quackity was close to less than a few seconds ago.

Wilbur mentally cursed himself and started looking around for where Quackity disappeared to but ended up just running in a random direction in search of the hybrid. He continued to look around till he spotted Quackity in the trees and then ducked back into a bush to just watch what Quackity was going to do now that he was free from the lab.

Alex (Short for Alexis) got out the tree when he felt safe again and started wandering around the forest eventually coming across the ruins of what once must of been a small town. He started to walk around looking at things, tears filling his eyes and starting to run down his face the minute he walked into one house in particular and picked up an old teddy that he recognized as his from when he was younger. It was the last thing his mother gave him before she passed when he was a kid.