Chapter 1

Donor

Chapter 1

"Taehyung don't teach my baby bad habits" jimin scolds Taehyung with a frown and wipe his daughter mouth with an handkerchief.

Taehyung was watching as jimin attend to his daughter, he felt jimin changed and became more matured since he gave birth to his children. Jimin used to be the most irresponsible person he knows but fatherhood had changed him into who he is now..

Jimin one of the few unrestrained male omega, Jimin was so daring and carefree during their high school and college days. Even when he met his mate yoongi, he had fought with him warning him that he will never submit to him and that if he dared used his alpha voice on him. He was going to reject him and watch him and his wolf suffer in pain.

But he was there as jimin gave birth to his first son, jimin had cried and was being careful with his pup scared to hurt him. That was the first time he saw jimin cried so much and scared to hurt someone.

He sometimes wonder how fatherhood will change him, what will he feels when he finally holds his baby in his hand, will he be like jimin and cry his heart out or will he be calm.

It is every omegas dream to have pups and it's the same as his, he is already 28 and still haven't found his mate yet. He has been waiting for his mate for the past ten years and already lost hope about finding him, maybe his mate died or his mate is somewhere out there.

He doesn't want a mate anymore but a baby, seeing jimin and his three pups increased his wish and desire to have a pup. Will his pup also be as cute as jimin's pups or cuter than them.

"Mama uncle Tae didn't do anything wrong, I wanted ice cream" Mina jimin's youngest omega daughter defended him and his heart melts and swell with pride, this is why she's his favourites.

"Call me Appa not mama and I told you you only get ice cream when you do something good that makes me happy. I am raising you to be a responsible young lady in the future not a spoiled brat"

"Chimmmy chill she is just five and still needs pampering"

"Taehyung I am trying to train her that she won't always get what she wants without working for it" Jimin said but know Taehyung won't listen, Taehyung is always spoiling his children giving them sweets and cakes. Taking them to parks and buying them anything they ask for.

Taehyung nods his head as he always do and jimin sighs and shakes his head, he has to monitor the two of them unless Taehyung is going to spoil his children.

"Appa uncle Tae gave Mina two ice cream bowl and us only one" YoonMin Jimin's middle child said, he was angry Taehyung gave Mina two and them only one just cause she is a girl.

" This is why I like Mina more" Taehyung mumbled under his breath with a pout.

"This is why uncle Tae likes me cause I don't snitch" Mina said, obviously getting the sassy from jimin.

"Where is Jay" jimin asked looking around for his eldest son, he is always worried about him cause jay inherited his father's laziness and cat behavior. Jay could be sleeping somewhere and won't care about what happens around him.

"He's my room" Taehyung answered, YoonMin and mina race each other to find their elder brother.

"So how is your life as a full housewife"

"Worse but taking care of three devils and being part of their daily lives watching them grow from little angels to demon is worth it all" Jimin complains but Taehyung could see the fond smile on his face as he talks about his children.

" And We are expecting the Fourth one soon" jimin said rubbing his flat tummy, Taehyung looks at him with shocked eyes and jump in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you chimmy" Taehyung said looking at jimin flat tummy and can't wait for the fourth baby to arrive.

Jimin holds his hand and he wondered why jimin isn't as happy.

"I am worried yoongi won't be happy with this fourth baby... Just taking care of three children is taking a big troll on him, now we have the fourth baby loading"

"Where is the jimin that would kick yoongi's balls if he does something wrong"

"That jimin grew up and is now a father to three demons"

" Chim you don't have to worry about it, yoongi will be over the moon when he found out. As long as the baby is coming out of you Yoongi will love them"

"Are you trying to say yoongi doesn't love my children but only acting like he does cause I gave birth to them" jimin said sounding unreasonable but Taehyung is used to emotional pregnant jimin and know how to handle him.

"If he was pregnant, will he also be this unreasonable and throw tantrums like a child." He couldn't help but think about it.

Jimin loud wail made him step out of his thoughts and look at jimin who has red eyes and runny nose.

"No yoongi loves them more than anything cause they are his children..."

" So he only wants me as a child bearer, he doesn't love me but only my children" 

Taehyung rolls his eyes almost done with jimin mood swings and unreasonable behaviour, he spent half an hour to consoles jimin and convince him yoongi love both him and his children equally.

"So Taehyung... What about your mate, what is your plan, are you still going to find him" jimin asked, distressed at his best friend not finding his mate.

"I am done searching for him, maybe he is dead or he is happily married to someone. I don't care anymore, I just want to have a baby of my own. Jimin I hope you support me but I want to get pregnant, I am looking for a sperm donor..."

"But Taehyung what if you find your mate and he finds out you have a baby" Jimin said not fully in support of Taehyung's decision

"I will rejects him, only my baby is important to me and no one can take his/her place in my heart" Taehyung sounded determined to reject his mate, he had lived without his mate for ten years and he can live without him. He just want to have a baby

"Okay I support you but I get to pick the sperm donor, based on your past history you have a bad taste in men" jimin decided to support Taehyung's every decision as long as his best friend is happy. Nothing else matters except his best friend happiness.

"I don't really care who the sperm donor is" Taehyung said giving jimin the job of finding his sperm donor.

Taehyung was unaware how this one decision of his will change his whole life. Only time will decide if it was a good change or not