Chapter 7

Silence rules the room as only Taehyung's soft breath can be heard in the quiet room. He subconsciously rubs his sensitive nose against the body he is nestling on completely oblivious to the pairs of eyes lost on him.

Jungkook was mesmerised looking at his mate nestling on his chest, trying to imprint every details of his mate into his memory.

It has been an hour and he can't seems to get enough of his mate, He is a sure goner for his mate and he is proud of the fact.

His glance moves lower and linger longer on his mate tummy and he stills find everything that transpired today astonishing and unbelievable.

He woke up low spirited, his morning started as usual. Dark, Boring and Gloomy.

He was starting to doubt his existence and everything he has ever known

Until he meets his mate, From the moment he scent out his mate scent from the mixture of petrichor and other scents. His life took a dramatic change for the better

His mate brought colours to his life and gave his life and existence a new profound meaning.

Not only did he finds his mate, he found out he is also going to be a father and expecting twins.
Double blessings and celebration in just one day.

He is the most happiest werewolf right now and nothing can diminish the smile on his face or ruin this day for him.

lightly placing his palm ike a feather touch on his tummy, if possible his smile grew wider feeling two rhythmic heartbeat beating against his palm.

The rush to protect his pups and mate, spoil and pamper them and ensure they live a happy life arise in him and he made a silent vow to himself to protect and keep them safe.

"Papa promise to always keep you two safe" He whisper making a promise and Taehyung move a little in his arms as in response to what he said. Bringing his attention back to him, he instantly smiled when his eyes went back to his mate "And you too. I will protect you and our little family. You three safety and happiness will be my utmost priority"

"Al-alpha" Taehyung whimpered basking in his alpha alluring scent, letting Jungkook know that he is fully aware.

"Omega" Jungkook look back to see tears pooling in his eyes. He lost it and possessively and protectively wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"What's wrong omega" Jungkook asks, his voice lulling his omega to calm down.

Tears were continuously flowing out his eyes while his hand clings to his alpha refusing to let go.

Hey 👋👋👋👋 Your lazy ass bun author is back.
Updated a short chapter cause my phone battery is below 7%, Would have loved to write more but my phone won't let me.

Who missed this story cause I am kinda back and will be updating soon.

🫠🫠🤗

Also so sorry for keeping y'all on a cliffhanger and it seems like I abandoned this story but I didn't. Was preparing for my exams and had to stay away from Wattpad for a short while to focus on reading and resurrection of my dead brain cells. They are almost back