Chapter 2

Ignore Mistakes 😊

"He looks weird" Taehyung frown looking at the picture jimin is showing him, for an hour they have been going through a lot of sperm donor pictures and can't find any one they like among the long list.

"Don't you have other files we could look at, I am sorry but we are not satisfied with the people you selected" Jimin frowns passing to the doctor the files containing the information about the sperm donors.

"This is all we have, we are actually sorry but we lost almost our important documents and files"

"Why! how could you be so irresponsible and what type of hospital is this, I thought you were supposed to be the best hospital in Seoul" Jimin hissed out

"It wasn't our mistakes, The pack leader of 'Blood Moon' Pack wanted to get a surrogacy but the operation failed and he almost burned down this hospital in anger. No lives was lost but lots of important files were burned" The doctor explains trying to calm down the hot-headed jimin who is having one of crazy hormones episode.

"How is that our business, we came here to find a sperm donor not hear the tale of your life" Jimin snort his disapproval of their lack of unprofessional.

"Jimin calm down and listen to what he has to say"

"We are so sorry but it will take almost two weeks to gather back our lost files and documents"

"Then we will be back after two weeks, we are not satisfied with what you showed us and hope you won't disappoint us next time" Jimin said grabbing Taehyung's hand and walk out of office.

" Who is "Blood moon" pack leader" Taehyung asks, he has been traveling from packs to packs looking for his mate and this is the first time he is hearing about Blood Moon

"Jeon Jungkook The true blood and Pack Leader of Blood Moon he is 35 years old and still haven't found his mate. I guessed he got tired of waiting for his mate and just like you needs a surrogate to produce his next heir... You went to Blood Moon twice to find your mate but then it was called MoonLight back then, Jeon Jungkook changed the name when he got crowned as the new pack leader." Jimin informed him, holding his hand but looking at the chicken nuggets in one of the kids in the hospital hallway.

"Let's go get some chicken nuggets" Taehyung said noticing jimin eyeing and gulping while watching the kids eat.

"Nah I am not hungry for chicken nuggets, I am craving Chinese beef hotspot with lots of beef, meat, vegetables and spicy" Jimin swallow his saliva thinking about the spicy hotspot, he couldn't wait anymore and pulls Taehyung to the parking lot.

The Chinese restaurant was just a few drives away and they got there fast, Jimin ordered a hotpot.

Jimin was salivating and rubbing his palm together watching the meats boil in the pot, He dropped more ingredients in it and stirs it together.

Taehyung wasn't hungry and was trying to help jimin cooks his hotpot but jimin was overprotective about his food and won't let Taehyung anywhere near his hotpot.

Taehyung surrender and gave up, he was still passing the ingredients to jimin and helping him cut the meat into tiny pieces before pouring it in the pot.

(A/N: Hotpot is a Chinese dish that is cooked and eaten while still on fire, you put the ingredients you want in it. Wait for the ingredients to cook for a few minutes before eating it while it's still on fire)

Jimin's face and cheeks were red and swollen especially his lips. Jimin was pausing in-between taking a few seconds break before continuing eating. The Hotpot is spicy as he added too much peppers but the meat was cooked to perfection and he was enjoying and savouring the taste.