Chapter 5

"But it is almost 5am when will you get some rest"

"Don't worry when I do feel sleepy, I will go sleep okay"

Hearing what Taehyung said and not believing him, "You should go to bed early, Don't forget you promised to follow me to the hospital for my regularly check up. I don't want you looking haggard tomorrow"

Taehyung smiles softly and gesture towards the stairs. Jimin sighs and walk up the stairs to the guest room, watching jimin figure disappears from the staircase into the dim hall.

The smile left his lip and his face turn pale, Another wave of Dizziness and nauseous hit him harder than the first time.

Taehyung hunkered down clutching to his stomach, One hand on his abdomen and the other on his mouth.

He felt severe discomfort at his abdomen and an overwhelming urge to vomit his gut out.

He gritted his teeth in pain and holds tightly to his stomach, He gets up and slowly but steadily walks back to the kitchen sink switching on the tap and put his head under the rushing water.

He places his head under the water for a while until his discomfort subsides and he didn't feel the urge to throw up.

He got back to his feet and took slow pace to one of the kitchen cabinet locates at a far distance from the other cabinets. He open it and brought out pills for stomach pain, the pill flow down his throat and follow after a glass of water.

He thought the discomfort and nausea he felt was due to the weird food combination he ate.

He facepalmed not knowing what is wrong with him, Lately he has been behaving weird and crazy cravings.

"I must have gotten crazy" He said out loud to himself and didn't think too much on why he has gotten weirder in the past few weeks or why suddenly he lost connection with his Wolf.

'Lily' His wolf has refused to say anything to him since his last visit to the hospital or more like the last and first time he scented his mate scent.

He can't shake the feeling lily is hiding something important from him.

Taehyung thought he wasn't going to sleep and might stay awake all night, He Huffs feeling irritated for no reason. He roughly drag his quilt and stared at a small figure laying on his bed, Two glossy eyes stared back at him.

"Sweetie pie what are you doing here?" He asks, His irritation evaporated to tiny air

"Mina sleepy, wanna sleep with Taetae" Mina was trying hard not to fall asleep and patted the spot besides her.

A smile forms on his lip and he lays on the spot, Mina shifted closer to him, resting her head on his left arm and curled her tiny fingers around his other slender tanned Fingers.

"Good night Taetae"

"Good night sweet cream" He kisses her forehead and watch her blink her pretty eyelashes at him and her mouth opens to say something but she was too tired and fell asleep.

Not long after, Taehyung also fall asleep with a contented smile on his lip,

🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️

"The fetuses are doing okay Mr Min, there is no complications whatsoever but you still have to come for your check up every two weeks" The gynecologist smile passing the reports back to Taehyung who happily takes it and look through it.

"Thank you so much sir" He said his eyes looking at the report, He was filled with excitement looking at the ultrasound in his hand.

For a second, He felt his Wolf reacts and unfamiliar engulfs him and he heard a faint heartbeat coming from his tummy.