Us Time- Roman Reigns

This week had been particularly hard for Y/N. First your car broke down then your job says you're working too many hours so they put on a mandatory vacation. You just couldn't catch a break. Luckily your boyfriend Roman has one more day till his vacation and you'll get some much needed quality time with your guy.
You decided to text him and make sure that he's still coming.
Y/N: Hey babe u still coming right?
Rome🧡: About that...
You looked down at your phone as tears threatened to spill from your eyes you just couldn't catch a break. You silenced and  threw your phone onto your bed; not knowing that Roman had sent another text.
Rome🧡: I'm omw to you right now!
Rome🧡: 📸

Rome🧡: see you soon beautiful 💜You went and ran yourself the hottest bath your body could tolerate and added your favorite bubble bath to it

You went and ran yourself the hottest bath your body could tolerate and added your favorite bubble bath to it. You wanted to try to relax and comfort yourself from the disappointments that life kept throwing at you.
You slide into the tub and every emotion you felt today, this, this month, even this year came full force as tears spilled from your e/c eyes. Your body shook as gut wrenching sobs spilled from your lips.
Unbeknown to Y/N Roman let himself into their house. He wanted to surprise her since she thought he was due back tomorrow.
"Y/NN! Baby girl daddy's home." He called out as he kicked his shoes off by the door. Roman didn't see you in the living room or kitchen. As he headed up the stairs he heard you sobbing.
Roman bolted up the stairs and ran straight to the bathroom that was connected to the room.
Roman got into the tub fully clothed and pulled you to him, "I'm here baby." He whispered to you as he rubbed your back.
You breathe in his scent and it instantly calms you down.
"When did you... I thought you weren't coming." You ask hoarsely.
"You must not have gotten my other messages." Roman said looking at you.
"I may have threw my phone after the first one." You sheepishly tell him.
Roman chuckled, "I told Vince I was leaving early since my girlfriend was having a rough week. I knew you needed some us time."
"You're soaking wet and fully dressed." You said.
"I know baby but I had to get to you." He stated as he stood up.
"How about this we'll take a quick shower together and order some of our favorite foods and snacks and we can watch your favorite movies while we cuddle up." Roman said as he helped you stand up.
You smile at him, "I'd like that a lot."
Roman kissed your forehead before he started the shower, "I knew you would."
"I love you Roman." You said before stepping into the shower.
"I love you too Y/N." He said following you.