Choke Me: Cody Fern

Cody walks through the door and looks at you; he knows you've seen his latest instagram post.

"So you wanna be choked huh?" You ask him as he walks over to you.

"I do." he answers as he leans over you

"Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes." You say as you kiss him closing the space between the two of y'all.

He knew not to follow you up stairs. You head into the bedroom closet and pick out some lingerie, black and leather to be exact. You know the leather is gonna make Cody's head spin.

After five minutes pass you hear the bedroom door open and Cody making his way to the bed.

"Take off everything but your boxers Cody." You call out from the closet.

"Yes ma'am" he responds and begins to remove his clothes.

You smirk he's already getting into character.

"Are you ready baby?" You ask

"Yes." he calls out.

You emerge from the closet in a black leather corset, matching cheeky underwear and fingerless leather gloves to match.

You hear his breath hitch as you make your way over to him, settling in-between his legs.

He reaches out to touch you but you stop him, "No, no touching yet." you say

You reach out and caress his neck, gently squeezing from time to time. You watch his face as you apply a bit more pressure to your grip on his neck.

"Is this what you want baby?" You ask.

He replies with a raspy moan.

You climb onto his lap, feeling his harding erection against your pussy and begin to grind on him.

Your grip on his neck gets tighter as you grind harder, knowing he's loving every minute of it.

His strangled moans mix with your breathy ones as you both get closer to your climaxes.

You feel his body stiffen underneath you and you loosen your choke hold as he cums in his boxers.

You kiss him as he comes down from his high.

"Thank you." he says

"You're welcome baby but now it's my turn to come and you know exactly what I want."

Cody smirks at you wrapping his arms around you and proceeds to pin you beneath him.

"Oh i do know." he says as he nips at your neck, "but I want you to tell me."

"Choke me daddy."