Daddy's Little Princess: Lady Gaga

Pictures of your girlfriend in a fitted suit are plastered all over social media and you can't help but be a little jealous that you didn't get to see her outfit first. So you decide to text her to see if she's still out so she can come either crash with you at your place or go back to hers.

Y/N: hey babe 😘

LG: hi baby! what's up?

Y/N: I was wondering if you were still out & could come to my place or I could meet at yours...

LG: let's meet at my place I'll be home in about 30 minutes

Y/N: great that's plenty of time for me to get there ☺️

LG: 😁

Y/N: also I seen you looking all daddyish in your suit tonight via twitter 🤤😍

LG: oh yeah 😏 well daddy will see you at home and wear something sexy 😉😎

Y/N: I will daddy don't you worry I just bought something new to show you anyways

LG: I'll see you at home princess 😘

Your panties got wet at reading the last few texts this daddy/princess kink should make the night real interesting.

You go to pack an overnight bag although you have clothes over at Stefani's place that you've left purposefully. You find the lingerie bag in the back of your closet and pull out the black and purple corset. You slip it on and forgo wearing any panties with it. You find your all black fuck me pumps and find a trench coat to throw over your ensemble. You hop into your car and drive over to Stefani's house; she's not home yet but you know her gates access code and pull up into her driveway. Not long after you turn your car off a black suv pulls up behind you; you watch through your side mirror as she gets out of the car and tells her team goodnight. She walks up to your car and gently taps on the window, you get out and take her hand as she leads you inside. You stare at her, biting your lip cause she looks sexy as fuck in that suit. She takes you to the bedroom and makes you sit on the bed.

"Stay right there Y/N I'll be right back."

She walks into the closet, you hear clothes rustling and you pray that she didn't change out of her suit. A few minutes later Stefani comes back out sans the suit jacket and walks over to the chair in the room and sits in it.

"Come here princess." She says to you.

You make your way over to her and stand in between her legs. You feel her hands run up and down your legs.

"What you got underneath this coat for me Princess?" She asks you.

You put your hand on your chin pretending to think about it, "Hmm I don't know why don't you find out." You tell her.

She slowly unbuttons the coat and slips it off of you revealing the corset.

Her breath hitches, "Damn Princess." She says as she looks at you.

Her hands find their way back to your legs and up to your ass, she squeezes it, the smacks it.

"No panties Princess, that's a bit naughty." She says licking her lips.

You hold back your moans, "Are you gonna punish me daddy?"

She smacks you ass again a little harder this time, "Not tonight Princess; tonight I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

You feel the moisture pooling in between your thighs.

"But first I want you to do something for daddy;" She begins.

"What?" You question.

"I got a nice surprise for you." She says as she pulls you down onto her lap; that's when you feel it, she's wearing her strap-on.

You gasp, "Daddy."

She smirks at you, "Daddy wants you on your knees and make it nasty Princess."

You cock your eyebrow knowing exactly what she wants. You get up from her lap and drop down to your knees. You unbutton her pants and slide them off of her. Now you're face to face with the 8 inches that you love. You look up at her as you slowly lick it from the base to the tip. You swirl your tongue around the tip before you take it into your mouth. You relax your gag reflex and take more of the dick into your mouth.

Stefani watches you intently; grabbing a fist full of your hair. You love it when she pulls on your hair. She holds your head for a minute as you choke on the 8 inch monster; once she lets you go you let all the spit you acquired to fall from your mouth and onto her cock.

You look up at her and wipe your mouth, "Can I get fucked now daddy?" You ask her coyly.

"Get on the bed; ass up Princess." She growls.

You get up and get on the bed in the position that she wants you in.

She pulls you closer to the edge of the bed; you feel her finger slip between your folds; you moan loudly.

"All wet for daddy." She says.

She lines you her cock with your entrance rubbing it against you before she roughly thrusts all 8 inches inside of you.

"Fuck!" You moan out.

She thrusts roughly and quickly into to you; she smacks your ass watching it jiggle.

You decide to throw that ass back meeting her thrust for thrust.

"Fuck! I'm so close daddy don't stop!" You cry out.

She reaches around you and between your thighs and begins to rub your clit.

"Fuck fuck fuck YESSSSS!!!" You scream.

"Come for me Princess." She tells you.

Your orgasm rips through you and you cream all over her cock.

Stefani's thrust slow down helping you ride out the rest of your climax.

You slump down exhausted. You whimper as she pulls out of you but your ok again after she comes to lay next to you.

"You ok Y/N?" She asks softly.

"I'm ok Stef and thank you by the way I needed that orgasm." You tell her; chuckling softly.

She kisses you gently, "Let's catch a nap Princess cause you and daddy have some more O's to catch."