Volume 1; Chapter 1: "Reborn"

Aqua Hoshino POV

After leaving the bus, the two of us started walking towards the gym for the entrance ceremony of Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High school, a school created by the government to nurture young talents.

"Is there something on your mind, Aqua?"

"Nothing really" I responded in a blank tone, "Just thinking how this school operates at such a large level."

"Ohh, you're right...I mean I don't know if there is any school that offers this much amount of benefits for child entertainers!" Ruby said cheerfully with a big smile on her face.

I nodded approving her statement and continued to move forward.

To be honest, this school really felt like some sort of scam to me. There are child actors, elite atheletes, entrepreneurs and a number of successful people that have graduated from this school, not only that..but this school boasts 100 percent employment rate for every individual who graduated. All of this just seems ridiculous. There was also a no outside contact policy, with the only exceptions being entertainers and atheletes.

--------____--------______------------_____

The ceremony was over, and it was boring as always, I entered the classroom together with Ruby and was met by the gazes of all of our classmates.

"..Are they twins?"

Most of our classmates were giving us glances filled with curiosity, Ruby seemed pretty nervous but I started to look for my nameplate, and I found it on the third seat of the first row. By the way, Ruby's seat was in the 5th seat of the middle row.

Ruby started conversing with some of our classmates, while she is usually nervous before an ordeal she quickly adapts and can communicate easily with others, so it's not a problem.

I was about to take my phone out which was given to us by the school but stopped midway as my gaze met my neighbour. She looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"My name is Ichinose Honami, Nice to meet you!"

She was pretty. Too pretty even, She had back-length strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. I couldn't look away from her entrancing blue eyes that threatened to draw me into them when I gazed her way. Her looks were on par with a model. She might be one considering how this school is.

"Likewise, I'm Aquamarine Hoshino, before you ask, me and Ruby there are twins, you can call me Aqua to differentiate between us."

"...I look forward to working with you!"

She was taken aback and took a moment to reply.

While we continued to chat about trivial things, a woman entered the classroom in a hurry and put her bag and the papers she had on her desk......Is she drunk????

"He he...Good morning everyone. I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, Class B's instructor, I teach science. Please not that the school doesn't change it's instructors so I will be your homeroom for the next three years. Nice to meet you all! I hope we can work together well!"

Her clothes were a mess and she was holding a cup of coffee in one hand, her eyes darted towards the cup and she started to add sugar...a bit too much for my liking.

"Sensei, shouldn't you be giving us something?" A boy sitting in the front said.

"Oh! I forgot, I'm sorry..he..he..."