Chapter 3: Kaguya Shinomiya

Inside class C, there was a lone girl sitting in one of the seats.

The girl has white skin, red eyes, her eyes appeared sharp, dark, and lifeless, giving her the aura of a gloomy, cold, unapproachable, and unattainable beauty.

Her name is Kaguya Shinomiya, A member of the Shinomiya Conglomerate and the daughter of the Shinomiya Group.

Shinomiya Conglomerate is one of the biggest conglomerates in the city. The company is said to have about two hundred trillion yen and owns a lot of banks, cars and trains. The leader of the group is Gan'an Shinomiya. The company is also counted among the Big Four Conglomerates.

Kaguya has entered ANHS on her father's wishes, this is the first time she is left unsupervised and will be living like a normal student.

Kaguya Shinomiya pov

As I entered the classroom, my gaze met the so called leader of class C, Ryuuen Kakeru, a tyrant.

He has shoulder-length magenta hair that is styled on either side, and sharp magenta coloured eyes.

He just looked at me and smirked, how much I hate that look.

Ryuuen Kakeru is trying to control the class through violence, and would have probably already done it if not for my and another boy's existence.

Miyuki Shirogane.

He is a handsome young man with blonde hair, dark blue sanpaku eyes with long eyelashes. His eyes appear to glare, and he constantly appears to look a little tired, with dark circles under his eyes.

Contrary to his appearance though, he seems to be a friendly individual.

He was the one who rebelled against the likes of Ryuuen, aside from me ofcourse. The major reason he has not fallen yet though, is the tall and muscular black man beside him, Yamada Albert.

I've heard that he saved Albert from Ryuuen. I don't think Ryuuen could even beat the guy though.

"Yo, Kaguya..." said Ryuuen with a grin on his face. "I look forward to see you in a swimsuit today, though nothing is there" He said pointing towards my chest.

Once we graduate, there is nothing going to be left of you, Ryuuen Kakeru.

Unlike the outside world, my influence here is limited.

"Who said you're to look at me.. Ryuuen-kun, also I remember telling you to stop using my first name so familiarly over and over."

"Aren't we good friends though, Kaguya-sama." Ryuuen stated in a sarcastic tone..."or wait, do you want to be more than friends? Will I really be able to satisfy a princess?"

"Stop with the harrasment Ryuuen-kun, the class is going to start, we don't wanna ruin our own chances..do we?" I said meeting his sharp gaze.

I'm sure he got what I meant.

At first glance, the school seems like a paradise, but that's just a bait for students to fall over. The school has given us countless hints around the campus, and I'm sure that even I haven't deduced everything.

The thing that I've been able to deduce is that we will not get the same amount of points next month.

I went to Sakagami-sensei few days ago and asked him to repeat the explanation. What he said was, the points are directly linked to merit and our worth.

What is merit for us students than? To me, the answer for that was to be disciplined in the classroom, keep up our grades and perform well on tests.

At first, I thought that we are going to be tested individually, but that soon changed after I saw the se eating free meals.