Chapter 2: Enter; The Student Council.

3rd person pov

"Hoshino Aqua?!" She points at him in shock.

"Aqua? Aqua? Are you really Hoshino Aqua!?" She started interrogating him.

"...Who are you again?" Aqua asked.

"Hey wait.... that's!" Ruby's eyes lit up in recognition.

"The genius child actor who can lick baking soda like that!" She said with full confidence.

"You're completely wrong! It's the genius actor who can cry in ten seconds flat!!!"

"Oh..."

"Who again?" Karma asked.

"...."

"Not that popular right now huh, genius actor who can cry in ten seconds flat!!" Karma mocked her and started laughing.

Ruby started to giggle shamelessly.

As if an arrow pierced through her heart, Kana looked absolutely defeated.

Aqua sighed, looking at Karma and Ruby as if they were absolute brutes. After taking a close look at the girl, he recognised her. She still looked quite similar.

"Who would have thought I would meet an old acquaintance here. Nice to meet you again, Arima Kana."

"Yes that's me!" As if her sadness disappeared. Kana showed a proud expression. "Wait, if you're in this school does that mean that you're in the performing arts department?" She asked, looking excited.

"No, I applied for general education, Ruby here is in the performing arts department."

For individuals in performing arts department, the school offered various benefits. While the first years don't know much about the S-system. The individuals in the performing art department don't have to worry about their attendance. And as long as they pass their exams, they don't have any problems.

....

......

..........

"BUT WHY?!"

"My sister applied for this school, so I applied here aswell." Aqua stated as if it was obvious. Ofcourse he wasn't going to tell his real goal to anyone.

"....... That's actually weird, dude." Karma seriously looked concerned which is not usual for him at all.

"What?" Kana said.

"My brother has a sister complex." Ruby stated in a monotonous tone.

"Gross!" Both Karma and Kana cried out at the same time.

"You know, I never really liked this girl." Ruby tried to whisper. Keyword: "tried"

"Are you for real?" It was really rare for Karma to look like the straight man in a situation.

"Hey, cut it out. Both of you are her juniors." states Aqua, reprimanding both of them.

" HEY, I can hear you!!" Kana looked irritated because of the utter disrespect.

"Well, no point in fighting I guess..." Ruby said.

"You seem pretty interesting, Nice to meet you.." Karma said at the same time.

And with a pause....

"Loli-Senpai." Ruby also had the balls (futa?) to put her hand out for a lazy handshake.

"Keep that up and I will bully you both!!!" Kana threatened with venom in her voice.

"Let's go now. Ruby, Karma."