Coffee (Kankei x reader)

'I chime in with 'haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door no? '
-
-
-
-
-

You sighed staring out the window of a small coffee shop, named Ankiuen. It was a small building that sold amazing coffee and other things. Though It was rumored that it was run by ghouls, you still went their daily.

Which was true. The workers would always give a slight frown when you order something other than coffee. They panicked if someone asked how something's taste. Even though you weren't a ghoul, you still knew something was up with them. But you didn't really mind if they were.

"M-Miss. What would you like." A males voice stuttered.

"One coffee and a sandwich please." You gave the kid and smile.

When you turned around you were meant with the face of a boy looking about his late teens. He wore a eye patch over his one of his eyes. His eye that was showing was a dark brown. He left as he wrote down your order.

You kept thinking about the boy who took your order. The more you though about him the cuter he got. 'Fuck. Why am I falling in love with a ghoul' you cursed your self under you breath.

"Uh... Miss. Here's you coffee." The boy came back with a cup and saucer in hand. He gave you worried smile. "Are you okay"

You hesitated to answer. "Oh, yes I'm fine." You quickly came back into reality. "What would your name be, sweetie?" You asked in a soft tone.

"Kaneki Ken." Kaneki gave you a warm smile.

"I'm (Y/FN) (Y/LN)." You said picking up your cup and bring it to your lips.

He left to take some one else order.

'Damn. Why, did I fall in love with a ghoul.' You mumbled again under your breath.

You watch the waiters and waitresses move around the shop taking peoples orders. You brung the coffee up to your lips and sipped is slowly. Your started staring out the window as little raindrops started to fall out of the sky. You frowned,now you had to walk home being soaked with out and umbrella. Pity.

You sighed taking another sip of your coffee. You then turned your attention back in to the cafe to look for Kaneki. There he was moving gracefully around the shop taking people's orders. "Kaneki! Take this to table four." A voice yelled. He finished taking orders and rushed to deliver the order.

You moved your focus back to the window, so it didn't look like you were staring at him. "M-miss, here your order."Kaneki stuttered.

"Thank you, Kaneki!" You cheered.

He blushed slightly and smiled. "Please some back anytime! I will be out with you check soon."

You nodded and started to chew on your sandwich.

You started to came back daily and sat at the same table, hoping to stare at the boy you have developed a crush on. "What would you like to order, (Y/N)" Kaneki asked.

"The usual." You have him a smile.

He wrote down your order and left. You. Looked out the window like you made the habit of. Your frowned thinking of the same thing that you thought every day. You sighed 'Am I really falling in love with a ghoul? If I am, why would he even like me back. He just might try to eat me.' You were acting like a school girl with a crush.

"(Y/N), here is your coffee and sandwich." Kaneki voice cheered.

You didn't reply. You were to busy having a fight in side you mind.

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?" He started to shake your shoulder.

"Oh. Sorry sweetie. I wasn't paying attention." You sighed.

"Well, I'm off work tomorrow and I would like to know if you would like to go out?" He asked blushing.

"Why yes, I would love to." You let a smile pass on your lips.

"I'm almost done with work. So if you wait we could share some coffee together."

"I would like that too."

-------------------------------------------------------

Short oneshot. Yes I know. I was think about making it longer, but now I can add a sequel to it.

And the song lyric at the top is how I like to write one shots. If you know what it is comment. And I added it on the last one too. <3

-CT