{reqeust} Kuro!Kaneki x reader

Her
------------

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you

Won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret

If one of them is dead? 

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛♕ ♛♕ ♛♕ ♛♕ ♛

You wrapped your arms around the warm body next to you. Taking in the sent of the human, well, half ghoul, half human.

You sighed, not wanting to get up, but your boyfriend, Kaneki wouldn't let you have just five more minutes.

"Come on, (Y/n)" He said.

"Ehhhh," You nearly screamed "I don't wanna"

He giggled at your cuteness before laying down next to you. "Fine. Five more minutes." You felt warmth across you body as his arms wrapped around your figure.

"Yay~" You giggled.

~Five minutes later~

The male next to you shot out of the bed like a rocket. Bringing you up with him. "Time to get up, (y/n)" He smiled pulling you up out of the bed. You gave a slight sigh in return. You got up and headed to the bathroom.

~After you got out~

When you finished getting ready, you walked out of the bathroom to be meant with a wave of freshly cut fruit and the sound of eggs being fried over and oven. Oh, how you loved Kaneki's cooking. "Ah, what are we having today!" You smiled as you walked into the kitchen.

"Dippy eggs, with buttered toast, and (your favorite fruit)"

You gave a nod in response.
You sat down at the table as Kaneki set  the food down. He sat down across from you as you started to chow down on your food. You felt his eyes burning into your skull. You raised your head and shot the raven haired male a questioning look. "What's wrong Kaneki?" You asked with a smile.

The smile that gave him chills.

The way you talked
The way you looked.
Your glasses (go with it XD)
But your smile, truly haunted him.

"Ah!" He almost fell back in his chair. "Nothing's wrong. Don't worry about it"

"I know something's wrong. Just tell me. You leaned over the table and put your hand in his.

"It's just uh..."

He went silent.

"Well." You looked him directly in the eyes. "Go on."

"Uh" he took a deep. "You, uh, kind of look the the woman who tried to kill me before becoming a ghoul." His voice trailed off near the end of the sentence.

You deadpanned.

"I ONLY JUST NOTICED THIS NOW." He gave a small yell.

"But why would you think this?" You responded with a dangerous aura surrounding you.

"Well, uh, she was really cute, and she had red glasses like you, and she also liked reading!" He described.

"So your saying she was better than me?" You widened your dead eyes.

He started to get flustered. "Well, uh, No!"

You started to break out in a fit of giggles. "You're cute y'know." You leaned back. Returning to normal.

"Yeah,"

You raised an eyebrow and stared back at him.

"I mean!" He jumped "you're the cute one!"

This took me too long, didn't know what/ how to write. So I kinda did like you look like rize. Idk. So Ye.
Next: Juzo X reader. I don't know which one yet, I have two. So Ye