Wattpad Original
Mayroong 7 pang mga libreng parte

Chapter 21: Treasure

Archie gripped the sheets tightly the moment Kenric ran his tongue around the tight ring. His breath became heavier as the prince pushed his cheeks apart, kissing and licking until he tried to push the tip of his tongue inside.

Archie was losing his goddamn mind at how good the sensation was. It was crazy how only a few months ago he never would have imagined himself in such a position. But now that he was...he wanted nothing more.

Kenric pulled Archie's hips up, making him bend his knees and spread them apart. The prince grabbed his dick with one hand, stroking it slowly as he rubbed his hole with his index finger before gently pushing it in. Archie was already loose enough, and Kenric did not wait much before pushing a second digit in. He kept playing with his dick to take Archie's mind off of any initial discomfort that he may feel, and if his soft moans were of any indication, then Archie did not have any qualms about it.

Kenric placed a kiss on Archie's lower back before removing his fingers and getting out of bed. Archie tilted his head to give the prince a confused expression, which Kenric responded to by passing him a sly wink as he walked quicker to where his discarded clothes were. He took out a small bottle of oil from the pocket of his pants before joining Archie once again and resuming the same position.

Using the oil to slick his fingers this time, Kenric pushed the two digits back in, before pressing in a third. He had never used more than two before this, and he could tell that Archie was beginning to feel it with the way his body arched and his breath became uneven.

"Turn around," Kenric ordered, giving the stable boy space to move. Once on his back, Kenric spread Archie's legs and pulled them up, making him rest his ankles on Kenric's shoulders.

Using more oil, the fingers went back as Kenric pumped them in and out. He leaned down, connecting his lips with Archie's as he increased his pace, their dicks rubbing together between their bodies in the process.

Kenric poured more oil around Archie's hole, pushing some in. He used it to coat his dick as well, as he rubbed the head around the ring. Archie instinctively grabbed onto Kenric's shoulders, as if in anticipation of what was about to come. Kenric rested his forehead against Archie's, pecking his lips before speaking.

"Is this okay, my love?" Kenric asked, his voice tender. "You can tell me no, you can always tell me no and I will stop without a moment's hesitation."

"I want this," Archie answered with determination evident in his voice, pausing for a brief second. "I want you, Kenric. More than I have ever wanted anything in my entire life."

"You have me, sweet one. I am all yours. For now and forever," Kenric said softly as he pushed the tip of his dick in. Archie hissed lowly as he closed his eyes. Kenric showered his face with kisses, trying to distract him from the pain as he went in as slowly as possible.

Kenric had never felt heat like this before. If there was a heaven, he knew that it was right there with Archie. Nothing, absolutely nothing, no amount of gold or jewels could make him want anything more than he cherished his lover. Archie was his real treasure.

"Fuck...words cannot justify how amazing this feels...how wonderful you feel," Kenric whispered. "I could stay like this, stay in you for eternity and that would not be enough."

Archie wanted to speak. He wanted to tell Kenric that he felt the same way but no words came out of his mouth. Even when he parted his lips, the only sound that escaped was a loud moan. Thankfully, there would be no one out in the stables at this time of the night.

Kenric pushed until he was all the way in. Archie had never felt full like this before, it was nothing compared to the other man's fingers. Admittedly, Archie had been concerned due to the prince's endowment, and rightfully so. It hurt. But Archie had not known that pain could also feel this good.