Chapter 19

We make it back to the hotel, I walk in my room and lay on the bed. Wow I'm really falling for him. I walk in the living room where they are. " I'm gonna go and get some fresh air. " I say. Then I walk out the door, I walk to the park. I get there and sit on a bench. Then I get up and walk in an alley. Then two guys are walking up to me. " if I were you I would back away. " I say " I'm so scared. " the man says then my eyes get red, once they see they back away. " if you tell anyone, I have your scent so I will find you guys and kill you. " I say. Then they run off. Well one thing that is awesome about being this, I can protect myself. Then I walk out of the alley. Then I can smell fresh blood, then my eyes turn red and I run to where I can find it. I make it and its just a person who hurt themself. I try to hold myself back. I'm about to tackle the person but I stop myself. Then I walk off, then I see all five of the boys looking of me, I run away and hide. I can't take it anymore, I can't start to like them I have to hate them they ruined my life. After a couple of minutes of hiding, they were gone, and so I walked down the street. I get really tired so I head back to the hotel. I walk up the stairs, I open the door, the boys are in the living room. I ignore them and walk in my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed and go to sleep. 

the next morning there is a knock on my door. I get up and open it. " yeah. " I say  " we have to leave the hotel at nine and it's eight thirty so you should get dressed. " harry says. " ok. " I say I close the door and get dressed. When it's nine we give the key back to the lady, we leave the hotel. " so where are we gonna go now. " zayn says. " my house. " I say. " what about your family. " liam asks. " I killed them. I couldn't control myself. " I say. we all walk to my house. I walk up the steps, I open the door. My mother is still where she was when I killed her, and I checked my sisters room and my dad still had the bat in him, I walked up to my sister and held her hand, I started to cry. " wow you did some damage to them. " harry says. " yeah. and I wish I didn't. " I say. then I take the bodies downstairs and hide them in the basement. I walk back up, I sit in the living room, I look at a picture of me and family that was taken last year. I grab the picture and look at it for a while. then I start to tear up. Then liam comes in and sits by me. " if we could find a way to go back to normal, then all of us would have been normal long ago. " liam says. then I just nodd my head. then the boys turn on some tv, I head up to my old room and I sit on my bed. Then I look at some school pictures long ago. Then I find one of me and my friend megan. god I miss her so much, I wish she wasn't like them, then she would still be alive, if they came back maybe she is alive, she must be alive. I put everything away and open my bedroom window, I look out the window and look at the sky.  I'm feeling a little hungry so I get dressed to go hunting. when I'm ready I jump out the window,  I walk around and see if there is anyone alone. I find someone, I grab them and I bight into them, they try to scream but I cover their mouth. They start to get dizzy, then the person kicks me, I let go of them. they start to run but I'm faster then them so I grab the person. " you shouldn't have done that. " I say. I'm about to bite into him but then I hear  harry. " Natalie. " harry says. Then the person is really weak so I pick them up, and I start to run, but then harry is right in front of me. " harry go, I'm trying to eat. " I say. " why didn't you let us know you were leaving. " harry says. " who made you in charge of me. " I say. " we don't trust you yet. " harry says. " you don't trust me, and for how long I've been with you guys. " I say. " we did but after you let those guys go we didn't trust you that much anymore. " harry says. " well I think I can take care of myself. " I say. Then I start to walk off. " natalie please don't make me have to drug you. " harry says. " im just hunting, so just let me hunt. " I say. Then harry grabs out a needle. Then I start to run away really fast. While I'm running I grab out my pocket knife. Then I stop running and he stops to. I pont the knife at him. " touch me and I will stab you. " I say. " I'm not going to hurt you. " harry says. " I know, I just want to be left alone. " I say. " And I can't let you be alone. " harry says. He runs over to me but I scratch his arm. He stops running he looks at his arm and it's bleeding really bad. He looks back at me and his eyes turn black. Then we both run toward each other, and he throws me at the wall, and I smash through it. I look at my arm and it's bleeding. I run over to him and I throw him also. He doesn't get up and I guess I knocked him out. I start to walk again but then he tackles me to the ground. I kick  him and he gets off of me and then I get on top, I grab the knife and I point it right at his throat. " maybe if I kill the one who made me like this, I will go back to what I was, but I only saw it in movies but it's not bad to try it, and if it doesn't work than too bad, atleast I get to kill the one who ruined my life. " I say. I raise the knife but then someone tackles m to the ground, I look up and it's louis, liam grabs the knife. " I told you we should of killed her. " zayn says. then they all pick me up, and they grab me and louis grabs both of my hands and holds them behind my back, and they start to walk. " stop you're hurting me. " I say. " well good. " louis says. We make it back to my house, they lock me up in a room. " come on let me out, I can't control myself. " I say. " were not letting you out. " liam says. Then I hear them walk away. I look at my window and I can't get out.  Then I sit on my bed. I'm still hungry so I dig my fangs into my wrist, it hurts for a second but then I get used to it. After I stop I find a box of bandaids and I put it over the two holes.  Then I go to bed.