chapter 1

So it's a Monday morning, I wake up at 6:00 in the morning and take a shower, when I'm done; I change into some black skinny jeans and a blue shirt. I walk downstairs and see what mom made for breakfast.

“Morning mom.” I say

“Morning sweetie." she says. Then my two sister’s walk in one of them is 7 years old her name is Amy and my other sister 14 her name was Brooke. After breakfast I said my good bye’s and went off to school. 

~~ School ~~

I walk up to my locker and grab my stuff, and my friend Megan comes over.

“Hey Natalie. “she says

" hi Megan. " I say. We both walk to class and this is our English class and I hate English class. The teacher walks in.

" good morning class, I'm excited today is Monday. " the whole class just groans. After a few classes me and Megan meet up at lunch find a table and sit. After lunch I went to my next class which was history, I hated that class. the teacher walked in "good morning" He said. he started  to talk about stuff which I didn't care to pay attention, and I really hate this class, I hate this girl named britt always getting me in trouble, I had to stay after school late, and it sucked. then britt stood up.

" is there a problem miss. " the teacher says

" yeah there is a problem. " she says

" what. " the teacher says

" I heard natalie whisper to me something verry bad. " she says

" natalie, tell me what you said. " the teacher says

" I didn't say anything. " I say. then britt walks over to him and whispers something in his ears, then he looks at me and he is furious.

" natalie, you will stay after school late for 1 week. " he says

" but. " he gots me off saying no butts.

~~ after school ~~

so I went back to the class. He told me to go to my seat, and I had to stay for a couple hours which really sucked. school got out at 5:00 and I was there until 6:00. when it was six I left the school and walked home, and it takes 30 minutes to walk from the school to my house, and it was dark which sucked.  I was walking for about 15 minutes, then there was a van coming and it parked right in front of where I was.  I heared the doors slide open so I ran  a different way from my house.  three people were running after me so I ran really fast and I thought I lost them but  one of them with black hair grabbed me, put a hand over my mouth so nobody could hear me scream.

Two others came one with blonde hair one with curly brown hair, then they were taking me to the  van and they put me in the back of the van, tied rope to my feet so I couldn't run away and put tape over my mouth, then started to drive away, so then I grabbed out my pocket knife , cut the rope from my leg, I opened the trunk doors from the back and jumped out and scraped my knee.

 I started to run really fast because the car came to a stop, and two of them came out of the van chasing after me. I  ran until I couldn't keep running. They caught up to me, the one with curly hair grabbed me. I kicked him where boys don't like to be kicked, and he fell to the ground  and I kicked the other one there too.  another boy came up from behind me, I screamed but then he put his hand over my mouth. the van drove by and came to a stop.They tied me up again, and this time, they tied my hands and my legs, and put tape over my mouth. After they got me in the van they drove off.  I was really scared then I fell asleep about a half an hour later.