chapter 35

The next day. I'm in my room thinking about friday. I can't wait to go to his next concert, it's gonna be fun. I meet megan at the mall. We sit at some tables and talk with each other. " I got some tickets for another x factor performance, do you want to go with me. " I ask. " yeah, I would love to. " Megan says. " great. it's this friday. " I say. " great. can't wait. " Megan says. Hours Later I'm in my room listening to music. I feel a little hungry. I jump out my window heading to an alley. When I get there I see someone alone in the alley. I walk up to the person and tackle them. Five minutes later the are dead and I hide their body. 

A few days later it is now thursday me and megan get a plane to the x factor. We're on the plane and it's 12: 30 in the morning. I'm looking out the window listening to my music, I can't fall asleep there is too much on my mind. A few hours later I finally close my eyes and fall asleep. I get woken up by megan shaking me awake. " what. " I say tired. " we'll be there in five minutes. " Megan says. I sit up and look out the window. I look at my phone and it's 6: 30 in the morning. After the plane lands. we get off walking in the airport. We take a taxi to our hotel. When we get there our room is 136. We walk in the room and it's really nice. I sit on one of the beds looking at the tickets. " so when is it. " Megan asks. " tonight at 6:30. " I say. " cool. well I'm going out, you want to come with. " Megan asks. " no. I'm just gonna stay here and lay down. " I say. " ok. " Megan says. She leaves the room, and I lay down on the bed. I start to get hungry. I look around for someone that is alone. I see someone walk to the elavator. I walk over and wait. We get on the elavator. When the door closes I attack the person and drink their blood. I stop drinking so I don't kill them. I grab out a scarf. and I put it around their neck. " when you get off this elavator, I want you to act normal and pretend that never happened. " I say. The elavator opens, and the person walks out. right when the doors are closing I see them grab out their phone look at me and run. The door closes, before the elavator goes up, I pull a wire and the elavator is broken. I kick the doors to the elavator and it goes flying down the hallway. I see the same person, when they see me they run down the hallway. I start to run after the person. it only takes me a second to catch the person. " You should've listened to me. " I say. I twist their head and they fall to the ground dead. I find a window and throw their body out. I walk to my room and lay down. A few hours later megan walks in the room. " hey natalie. " Megan says. " hey. " I say.  " we leave in an hour get ready. " megan says. I go in the bathroom and curl my hair. After I do my makeup I find a really cute outfit. When we're done getting ready we get a taxi to the x factor.