chapter 25

The next day I wake up to yelling down in the basement. I walk down the stairs. I guess the boys are really mad at him. I sit in the living room waiting for the yelling to stop because it is driving me crazy. It finally stops, the boys come running up the stairs. They walk into the living room. " hey natalie, you want to torture him. " harry says. I put on an evil smirk, I nod my head yes. I walk over to the basement door, I open it, and the boys follow me down to the basement.  I grab a cross and I just stare into it, I'm getting more crazy by every second. I put the cross up to him and he yells in pain. " He's gone through enough pain and  I want to go back to normal now so can we kill him already. " I say. " Not yet. " harry says. " Don't you guys want to go back to being normal. " I say. " yeah but we also want to torture him. " louis says. I grab out a knife and point it at his neck, They look at me and their eyes go black. " you really don't want to make us mad. " harry says. " Oh, I'm so scared. " I say  Then I get tackled to the ground by harry. " oww get off you're hurting me. " I say  Harry grabs the knife out of my hands and gets off. I walk up the stairs with them. I wish they would let me kill them, I want to be human again, I just hate being so evil, crazy and messed up, there are a lot more words that I could describe myself as. I walk in the living room where the boys are. " I was just thinking that you boys torture him all today, and we can kill him tomorrow. " I say. " maybe we could. " liam says. " I agree also, I am tired of being like this. " louis says. The boys walk down to the basement and they torture him some more. I walk up to my room and I try to read but jackson is screaming in pain. I decide to just fall asleep. When I wake up it is dark outside. I walk down the stairs, and I look at the basement door and the light is still on downstairs so I think they are still torturing him. I open the basement door, and I see jackson and her has a lot of burnt marks from the cross all over him. He is beaten up pretty bad. I walk over to them. " wow you did some damage. " I say. I grab him arm and I break it, jackson screams in pain. I walk up the stairs out of the basement, I sit in the living room. The boys walk out of the basement and sit down next to me. " there is something we need to tell you. " louis says.  " what is it. " I ask  " we will tell you why we kidnapped you long ago. you probably don't remember the x factor, you were an old friend of mine but after the competiation, you turned me into this beast and even the boys, but you lost your memory, and you didn't remember that you were a vampire, but you were. And we kidnapped you because we were going to kill you but we didn't have the chance, you were always a vampire. You were the one who turned us into this. " liam says. I can't believe what I just heard. I just sit on the couch really confused and surprised with what I just heard.