5

pov y/n

"No but seriously y/n, go celebrate with your team," Lia exclaimed.

"As I said I have all night to celebrate and probably the rest of the week," I replied. 

We already got your medals and the trophy, as well as our championship t shirt. The girls began to talk again but I was completely lost in the noise of not only my teammates celebrating but the crowd that still remained. One fan in particular was yelling my name so loud. 

"Sorry I hate to cut the convo, I'll be back in sec," I stated.

I quickly ran over the fan. She was in shock that I was standing right in front of her. 

"So you guys are Aussie?"

"Yeah, we are," her mum spoke as the little girl was too shy to speak. "This is one doesn't stop talking about you, she really admires."

I couldn't help but smile, it just brought me so much joy.

"How did you find the game?" I spoke directly at the little girl. "Hey, don't worry I don't bite."

"It was amazing, you were amazing," she replied. "I just wanna be like you when I grow up."

"You definitely can, maybe even better. Just keep practicing and there is no doubt in my mind because you got the passion from a very young age."

I scanned over, she had a poster which said Can I please have your jersey, y/n? I am from Australia and wanted to come and see you play.

"I see your poster, do you want jersey?"

She started nodding her head.

"Ok, I'll be a sec."

I first took off the championship t-shirt along with the medal. Then I took off my jersey. 

"Do you have a pen?"

"Yeah I got one," she replied. "Here."

"Thanks. Also what's your name?"

"My name is Thea."

On the jersey, I decided to write a small message: To Thea, Dream big, believe in yourself but most overall have fun. Best wishes, y/n. Then I signed it and gave it to her. 

She also asked me, "Can we have a quick photo?"

I just smiled and said "Of course you can."

Her mom gave me her phone and we took a selfie. 

We continued to chat for a bit until the coach said to come back to the locker room.

a/n sorry I haven't been updating this too much, i thought i would put a bit of time to post this chapter. after next week i am free from exams so i will be definitely updating this way more. pls if u can send me some ideas it would amazing because i would to see your visions for the story as well.