How are you?

It had been a few days after Yves last spoke with Hyejoo. Ever since that dinner, she had let the girl be. Admiring her beauty from afar, as she was used to.

Her mind had been troubled with lewd ideas, but more so with worry. Hyejoo had been very aware of her every move. Locking stares a lot. She always looked away, but still, she kept looking back.

Sooyoung started to wonder if she had messed things up a little. She started to fear Hyejoo hating her the way some people had before.

She shook her thoughts away

They had been rehearsing for interviews.

She was thankful Hyejoo was not sitting beside her, behind her, or in front of her. It would be too much of a temptation not to tease her around.

And she had been left restless ever since she last kissed her. She had been strong, though, enduring the need to touch herself thinking of dear Olivia.

After they finished most interview rehearsals, Heejin grabbed her hand.

"Can we talk, unnie?"

"Sure, we can if you buy me a snack." Yves smiled cunningly.

"Of course," she sneered.

They went to a usually empty waiting room. Being away from prying eyes, they sat down on a rather comfy grey couch.

"So, what did you do now?" The girl asked with actual concern.

"You brat," Yves said with a half-snicker. "I am innocent until proven guilty." She smiled wildly.

Heejin grinned a little.

"Seriously, though. Something is bothering you... And also Hyejoo. You're usually on good terms with each other. Or so I've seen. But you're... weird now."

Yves got a little nervous there.

"Are we?" She lied.

"Yep. And Haseul-unnie has noticed."

Yves was impressed. Haseul tended to notice things after they got really bad. She was more of a performance whiz. She could notice when someone was behind in the choreo, or if someone skipped a dance step or was injured or sick (and pretended to be fine), but when it came to problems between members it was very different. Almost as if blocking everything that wasn't alright, she tried her best to make it seem like they were all fine. Of course, after noticing that it wasn't the case, she had anxiety attacks. So most members tried to keep Haseul away from any fights between them.

She was a leader with many vulnerabilities. Some people could take it as being a weakling. But, truth was, no matter her fragility, her strengths made up for it.

"Fine, look. I'll talk to Hyejoo. Okay?"
She gave out a trusting little look.

"Okay. But..." Heejin looked worried. "Are you good though? Is Olivia? I know her enough to say she won't open up that easily." She paused. "She's too guarded sometimes."

"She oughta be." Yves clarified. She knew well how the industry could be. Hell, she knew how most male seniors could be.

She remembered all those times Olivia was offered to date, she refused each time, but every single one of them kept on pushing. Eventually, some of them gave up, especially after Hyunjin, Choerry or Vivi stepped in. But some would even send threats via mail, cursing at her and the rest of Loona. Calling her a useless whore, among other garbage names.

Fucking pricks...

That's one reason Yves was glad to be a lesbian.

"You don't worry, Heejin-ah. Imma talk to her." Although she was pretty sure if she talked to her in private, she would have her against a wall and being devoured pretty damn fast.