The Appeal

Arriving at their company's building had been precarious. Almost everyone and their mother were pissed at them, the exception being some Loona members who understood there were many reasons an idol could be late for practice. Most of the members had finished their schedules, but, sadly, Sooyoung and Hyejoo were not part of those. Fortunately, punishment was going to be dealt with another day because the angry manager who had called Sooyoung had only given them a cold stare and, besides that, ignored their arrival. The weight of responsibility fell upon the older one; she knew she needed to be more careful.

Soon enough, Hyejoo was called away, and Sooyoung found comfort beside Heejin, who was sitting in a corner of the practice room.

"Last interview rehearsals, am I right?" The Swan was trying to be sloppily funny, yet she knew just how much she had screwed up.

Her funniness worked, though, making Heejin smile.

"Unnie, I told you to talk to her, not to get her expelled from the group."

It's not my fault she is so fucking horny...

"She talks more than what she looks like," Yves smirked, trying to appear as relaxed as she was able. "anyway, we are cool now." She said, trying to forget that her body was still quite the opposite of cool from her previous interaction with the wolf cub.

"Yeah, you're not going to be all relaxed and shit after one of you gets kicked out of the company," Heejin smirked. She was joking, yet sometimes her seriousness was slightly over the top. Either way, Yves understood enough to be more careful; they had, indeed, relaxed a little too much.

"I don't think firing an idol after three years of building their career is that easy." Yves paused. "I need a bullying scandal or something like that first. If I ever want to ditch y'all, I'll just talk about the time I pushed a kid in kindergarten because he was being an annoying little shit."

The online community will distort everything anyway...

Heejing couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Hey, don't joke like that." That was Haseul, unexpectedly walking toward them.

Heejin's eyes went wide, and Yves couldn't bear smirking apologetically.

"Oh, unnie." Heejin's eyes smiled. "I thought you had gone home."

"I came back to check up on our unofficial dance line."

"Jinsoul-unnie doesn't count." The youngest of the three complained.

"Oh, shut up, Heejinie." The leader's smile tried to hide behind her harsh look of disapproval, but it was there, manifesting her inner tenderness. Yves had noticed how Heejin had won a special place inside Haseul's heart.

Heejinie smiled, turned to Sooyoung, and hugged her torso like a shy little kid. Sooyoung often thought to herself that it all seemed too gay not to poke around, but she stayed away from friendly teasing for professional reasons, so she just let the girl cling to her.

"And I wasn't expecting to get yelled at by a manager, not after hours..." Haseul's train of thought seemed to go further away than her words, as if something stopped her from saying exactly what she felt. It wasn't uncommon for her to do that.

Yves understood then that Haseul had received the short end of the stick. Sooyoung's stick...

No, not that stick, you pervert!

Yves scolded herself; she was still having horny sequels. After all, she had witnessed Hyejoo cum, twice, on top of her. Hot memories and all, she still caused her leader (and team) some trouble. She didn't like that.