Naughty

Arriving at the store, Hyejoo noticed that it was pretty hidden from the public eye. The entrance was on the further part of an alleyway that made way into a rather neglected street. The pavement was cracked and tattered, probably out of government neglect. There was even some trash lying around, which was rare in most of South Korea's big cities thanks to littering fees. 

“Why is a grocery store all the way over here?” Hyejoo looked around the alleyway.

The place even had a small amount of graffiti. That type of view was uncommon in the central parts of Seoul. The older one hoped Hyejoo wouldn't back away because of its suburban look.

"Secrecy?” She made a wicked little grin as Hyejoo turned her attention back to her.

“But, why?” The girl seemed genuinely curious, one might even say she was rather confused.

“Many idols need some secrecy, and business people; teens that don't wanna be seen by school bullies... maybe...”

She didn't want to remember.

There were facemasks at the entrance, in  a small bin that said. YES, YOU MAY. Black, and probably cheap. Hyejoo stared at them.

“Let's take two.” The older one took one, opened it's plastic wrapping and put it on.

She then proceeded to help Hyejoo put hers on. The girl looked fairly out of her element.

Yves rubbed one of the girl's arms and shoulders to help her relax.

Hyejoo closed her eyes for a moment before sighing and nodding, almost as if saying: let's go.

They went inside. 

The inner side of it was quite big and had different areas that resembled rooms, but not quite. Being as spacious and full as it was, it didn't appear to be as active as other market places. There was one cashier lady that didn't seem to pay much attention to them as they entered. She wore a black facemask and a cap. 

"This store is quieter and won't mind a little closeness." She assured as she led the way, grabbing onto Hyejoo's hand and pulling her until their eyes met the snack area. 

Hyejoo wanted to ask a lot of things but it all faded away as she arrived to the area were cookies, granola bars and chip bags that met her hungry gaze. Her focus was on the colorful packaging each snack was wrapped in. Her features looked a little distressed, Yves noted. It was a look she had seen many times before. Olivia Hyejo was really fucking hungry, and it made sense, they only had had an apple, camomile tea and some nuts for breakfast within their last few days. The whole group had started dieting in order to be ready for filming and promotions (a story that had repeated itself each comeback). Soon enough, they would be starving and losing weight like their lives depended on it (and sometimes it felt like it). 

"They have some of the ones you like." Said the oldest of the two, trying not to think about things she couldn't control, which caught Olivia's attention.

"What?" 

"Meringue cookies..." She casually said while looking at the different flavors they had. At least she could lighten the dieting blow. 

"You..." Hyejoo turned pink, probably thinking about some sweet thing. ”Which flavor?" The younger one was quick to change priorities. She went beside her unnie, looking at the meringue-filled shelves. Her eyes sparkled in wonder and hunger.

Almost without being able to help it, Yves held her close, lowered her facemask, and planted a soft peck on one of her rosy cheekbones. Olivia froze, and she understood well why. She wasn't expecting that move from herself either. Even so, it was as if her subconscious already knew what Hyejoo was going to answer regarding her proposal. Though, deep down, she doubted the girl would accept. If she did, though, it would be too good to be true. And that was her mind being pessimistic.