Jealousy

You and Sanemi walked to Shinobu's estate as you two talked. Rui, once again, was asleep in his box as he slept soundly from exhaustion. Sanemi, even after quite a tiresome battle, was still flirting. Not so much like Tengen, but still flirting.

Where was Tengen now that you think about it.

You hadn't seen him in weeks, and his disappearance was odd. Others had seen him, but not you.

Not that you were complaining. Hell no. After he threatened your soon and tried to kidnap you? You should honestly report him. But you don't have enough evidence to prove Tengen's actions.

Yes, you had Rui. But the two were known for going after each others throats, trying to kill one another so often that people didn't bother to stop it. Hell, Rui was making death threats to Tengen after he said something along the lines of:

"You know, you'd look better as my wife, if you want to change something about yourself."

And was Rui pissed. Just like how they had to hold Obanai off from attacking Rui, they had to hold Rui from trying to, in the quote:

"Tengen, I will shoot your dick off if you flirt with my mom One. More. Time."

And Rui kept his promised after Tengen did so just to see what Rui was going to do. You don't know where Rui found it from, but Rui had gotten a hold of someone's odd shotgun.

The thing is, it was loaded too.

Yes, you did have to punish Rui for a month, as he did threaten someone with a gun. A loaded shotgun. With accurate aim.

Who the hell taught him how to shoot?

(It's Genya's gun)

But back to what you were thinking, Tengen's disappearance had made you awfully aware of your surroundings. Ever since the incident of having Tengen sneak into the room and try to kill Rui had made your senses rise more than before. From superhuman senses to complex or advance senses.

"Hello? Are you listening?"

Snapping out of your thoughts, you looked to Sanemi's way after he called for you.

"Shit, sorry. Nerves been up recently."

"Why? Don't tell me it's because of the battle."

"No. It just been up."

"There's always a way to turn it down."

"Get lost you slut."

"You know I'm just playing with you."

"Are you? Are you really?"

"You know I'm not."

"Man, control your whoremones."

"You mean hormones?"

"I said whoremones."

"That doesn't- okay damn. I don't sleep with that many people Y/n."

"Now you know that's one big ass lie."

"Oh so me sleeping with 22 women in my lifetime is being a whore?"

"Damn. You are a slut-slut."

"Then slut me out."

You choked on the water in you throat as you damn near folded at his words. Your flask fell on the dirt as you coughed out the water from your mouth. The man watched is satisfaction as he patted your back with a grin, chuckling lowly at your reaction.

You continued to cough as the man stood there with hid hand patting your back. He was finally happy that he caught you off guard and got his pay back after being called names.

Slowly, his eyes found it's way from Rui's box sliding foward on your back and lower to your ass. There, as you hunched over still trying to breathe, he stared at it, desperately wanting to grab it.

Truth be told, not only did he start to crush on you after being yelled at, but he was starting to notice your figure more.

From your curves and muscles, to chest and waist, and to hip dips and ass.

(Yes, I WILL be including hip dips. They don't have enough appreciation for being beautiful asf)

This helped Sanemi find his correct type, and was he not going to let it go. Given how hard it was to find a black person in Japan, and a black woman at that.

The fact that he was able to find a black woman with a body type people would pay thousands on, yet it was all natural was a miracle.

"Sanemi, you could stop staring at my ass now."

"But do I want to?"

"Yes, you do. Come on and stop being horny."
************************************

You two continued to walk to Shinobu's estate after numerous attempt of men still trying to cat call you- and Sanemi beating the men into hospitals- you finally reached your destination.

You two walked in the estate and was greeted with the smell of wisteria, yet you were also met with a bone crushing hug from Aoi. You almost feel from the hug before you hugged the girl back.

"Where have you been? Slayers won't stop looking for food and it's boring without you hereee."

Aoi whined as she hugged you even tighter, unknowingly causing your side to hurt even more. You didn't dare to tell her as you felt bad for not contacting her in over some time now, but you had no other choice.

As you and Aoi continued to talk, Sanemi looked from you two to in front of him. He almost jumped as Shinobu stared out the looked of jealousy in her eyes.

She looked from Aoi to Sanemi as she eyes intensified to one of hatred. The man didn't even had to guess what she thought about, as she's also been clingy around you recently too.

Not to mention her stares at your ass.

Yeah, he stared too.

But not as long or hard as her.

"Sanemi," Shinobu spoke as she stared at the man besides you. Her smile seemed more fake than usual, and her tone sounded forced.

"Isn't it a surprise to see you. What are you doing here? Especially with
Y/n?"

"Just got done with a mission with her. A long mission with her, Kocho."

"Hm. That's not good, now isn't it? You could leave now."

"I'll leave when we're done getting bandaged."

"Be lucky I'm letting you leave alive, Sanemi."