5~Reunion

Jason did not die. I refuse to believe it!! The Burning Maze was just a horrible nightmare! So, of course, he is alive in this one-shot. And Jiper lives on.

It has been more than eight years since the seven including Grover, Nico and Reyna have had a get together. IMs were made, sometimes even phone calls were risked, but nobody had that much time to meet in person. They were all busy in their clusters of life.

The Giant war was over more than eight years ago and tomorrow, Percy and Annabeth were going to be declared husband and wife. Piper and Jason lived together in Oklahoma, Frank and Hazel were settled in New Rome, finally having given up the positions of Praetor last year. Leo and Calypso, with their two superwomen grandmas, lived in Waystation, working for 'Leo and Calypso's Garage: Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters'.

Grover, as good as always, kept in touch with Percy and Annabeth, always. He came to their apartment near Long Island, which Annabeth had herself designed, every month. He was very busy with his Cloven Elders stuff. Nico, with his boyfriend Will, worked as a teacher in Camp Half-Blood, with Will being a doctor in the 'Syosset Hospital' near Long Island (I googled a random hospital lol). Reyna was still a huntress, on a new adventure every week.

But tomorrow, everybody would be there. All the old friends, together, laughing and smiling like the old times.

The next day arrived and it was all haste. All the friends arrived early morning and they were all talking and catching up and helping. Jason, Leo, Nico and Frank were Percy's groomsmen, with Grover being his best man.

Hazel, Piper and Reyna were Annabeth's bridesmaids, Will being the bridesman, and Thalia being the maid of honor. Frederick would walk Annabeth down the aisle, and Estelle was the flower-girl. A lot of friends from Camp Jupiter were also invited, and the wedding was in the Dining Pavilion of Camp Half-Blood. 

The decoration was beautiful, with a handsome blue roses decorating each table, which were covered in pure white tablecloths. There were streams of blue and metallic grey balloons, adorning from pole to pole, tied by strings. There was a raised platform where the bride and groom would say their vows, and an aisle behind it, covered with curtains halfway through.

Annabeth wore a silvery-grey gown, with an intricate back and beautiful embroidery, her hair made up in a bun. She looked like a goddess, radiating beauty and divinity more than ever. She didn't do much make-up, just a little, to make her facial features more detailed.

 She didn't do much make-up, just a little, to make her facial features more detailed

Percy, being Percy, wore a his hair as messy as ever. He had a navy blue tux on, with a dark green tie, complimenting his sea-green eyes a lot more.

Chiron had tears in his eyes when he saw the beautiful Annabeth, coming down the aisle, her arm linked with her father

Chiron had tears in his eyes when he saw the beautiful Annabeth, coming down the aisle, her arm linked with her father. Seeing him, she hugged the old centaur tightly. "Dad, I'm getting married. With my Seaweed Brain." She whispered, her voice full of emotion. (I have a strong belief that Annabeth refers Chiron as 'Dad' whenever she's emotional)

Then Percy and Annabeth stood, arms linked, staring lovingly at each other. Grey on sea-green. When it was time to say the vows, Percy started, "I have not prepared a beautiful speech or anything, but I just want to tell you, Annabeth, each day I wake up, I'll love you, no matter what. I will annoy you, but love you like no other person has loved their partner. Even the gods can't possibly separate us. I will always be your Seaweed Brain, as long as I shall breathe, Wise Girl."

Annabeth grey eyes, now glistening with tears, wouldn't look anywhere other than her soon-to-be husband, in front of her. "I love you, Percy. I never thought that we would get here, when I saw the scrawny boy, lugging an unconscious satyr up the hill. I never knew that I would fall so hard for the boy who drooled when he slept. But now, a future without you in it, is no future at all. I love you, to the moon and back."

"Do you, Annabeth Minerva Chase, Daughter of Athena, take Percy as your lawfully wedded husband, for as long as you shall live?" Chiron asked, his voice like a formal priest. "I do" breathed out the emotional blonde.

"Now, do you, Perseus Achilles Jackson, Son of Poseidon, take Annabeth as your lawfully wedded wife, for as long as you shall live?" He asked again, but instead of replying normally, Percy willed the water from Long Island Sound to spell 'I do'. Then replied "I do" himself.

Stunned by this, the campers began to laugh. Chiron cleared his throat with authority and everybody stopped. Twenty-five or ten, the campers all respected the centaur. "Then, with the power trusted upon me by the gods, I may now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Percy placed one hand on Annabeth's waist, the other on her cheek and kissed her softly. The kiss was so full of love and gentle that Annabeth's knees almost gave away. Pulling back, he whispered, a small smile gracing his face, "I love you, Annabeth Chase."

"I love you too, Percy Jackson."

"Get a room, you two!" Leo shouted from the people standing there, causing everyone but Percy to laugh out loud. 

"You wanna get doused, Repair boy?" Percy called back, causing a sphere of water to drop on the unsuspecting boy.

The rest of the evening went on, dancing and goofing around. The bridegroom watched as their friends played truth or dare, and danced when the music was asked for a slow dance. It's good to be back, Annabeth thought, sitting on the docks, with Percy's hand wrapped around her, and each one of their friends sitting around in a circle, laughing and talking.

(0~0)

How was it? Tell me in the comments.

I personally loved it, and if you do the math, Percy and Annabeth are twenty-four or five here.

Byie!! 🔵🍪🥛