Fangirling

A/N: I know it seems weird but, I know that mostly every girl does Fangirl over something. So I'm putting it in here! Also in Wanda's one, be warn it may contain spoilers for The Fast and Furious movies that you may not have known.

-X3bookcon

Tony-
You had always a Fangirl over 5 Seconds of Summer. You were hooked on how they were cute, adorable, funny, sweet, tall, hot, and most importantly talented! You had 5 Seconds of Summer merch all over your room. Your dad said it was a phase but you knew it wasn't it was your LIFE!

Steve-
You were a Fangirl over how the fashion was when it was your dad's time. Your father didn't mind, he loved it that you were into that kind of fashion in his days.

Thor-
You had Fangirl over your royal label, you loved to be called Princess (Y/N). Your father agreed with you 100% about you being a Princess.

Bruce-
You had Fangirl over your dad's old experiments, on his gama rays. You even thought about doing what he had done to himself once, but he didn't liked the idea and said that if you do, then you won't be able to touch or look over his work ever again.

Clint-
Fangirling was over rated to you. You thought that there was no point to it and so did your father. And if any of your friends that were the other Avengers daughters came and tell you, you should Fangirl over something you would fake throw up.

Natasha-
You Fangirl over how your mother's work of an agent. You loved the idea of your mother being one, because you get to try being an agent when she's not around which means, you had role played missions in your room when you were 5.

Pietro-
You Fangirl over Adidas, your father didn't mind since he loved the shoes Adidas produce. You had thought Adidas was the one thing that the heavens had sent down for you to worship on.

Wanda-
You had Fangirl over The Fast and The Furious movies. And when it came to watching Fast and Furious 7, you cried over Paul Walker aka Brian O'Connor not being there for the upcoming movies!