Hi there (Y/N)

A/N: Hey guys, okay if you don't understand the title of this chapter I'll tell you. It's basically the first ever time like the dad's and mom's ever held you besides the hospital. Okay? Okay. Anyways enjoy!

-X3bookcon

Tony-
Being a new father and all, Tony thought it would be the most worst things in his life. But when he held his little (Y/N), something sparked in him. One day when he was holding (Y/N) he was carrying her like a pro, but Pepper being worried that Tony might drop (Y/N), didn't like it. "Tony put down (Y/N) she needs to rest," said Pepper. "Relax Pepper, I won't drop her," Tony implied. He looked back down at his little bundle of an angel, admiring his new born daughter's beautiful orbs. "Hi there (Y/N), welcome to the family," Tony said. Pepper watching this unfold trusted Tony more than before. That day on, Tony knew that whatever happens (Y/N) will love her father no matter what.

Steve-
Steve was so excited to have (Y/N) by his side. He was always bringing her whenever he went to work. And he made sure that he had the to-go cradle that Banner and Stark made for him and the other fellow Avengers. But Steve used it more often than anyone. One day he brought (Y/N) to work and agents rushed over them once they saw Steve. Agents gave Steve compliments about (Y/N). Once all the agents were gone, Steve looked down at his daughter and said, "Hi there (Y/N)!"

Thor-
Once Thor showed his people (Y/N) they were so happy. When Thor took (Y/N) to her new room. He set her down on her crib, he then brought (Y/N)'s stuff monkey to her side that Jane made. She was then put into a nap. After 20 minutes she awoke. Thor came and saw his little Princess. He picked her up and did the wave a baby rock that every baby loved. He then looked down at his Princess and said, "Hi there, Princess (Y/N) ."

Bruce and Natasha- (A/N: Why not? You ship it, I ship it. It's fine!)
Being new found parents, Bruce was WAY more careful about holding (Y/N). While Natasha she was worried that Bruce doesn't want to hold his daughter, since he's afraid to Hulk out when holding her. Plus, he was so busy on justifying if (Y/N) had any trace of Hulk in her. Thankfully once after the test results came he found out you had none. But he still was careful. One day when Natasha went to feed (Y/N) she ask Bruce to warm up her milk. He did and went into the nursery that Natasha and (Y/N) were in. Once in Bruce handed Natasha, (Y/N)'s milk. Natasha feed her. Once done, Natasha said "Hi there (Y/N). Oh your so cute," Bruce notice she was talking to her and said, "You do know she may not understand right?," Natasha looked at him with a 'You think I don't know that?,' look. "I'm just saying," Bruce implied. "Why don't you try carrying your daughter Bruce?," Natasha said. "No, no, no, no. I'm not good with her. " Bruce worried. "Oh, here just, hold her for 10 seconds." Natasha said. "Fine," Bruce deliberately agreed. Natasha handed (Y/N) to him. And he freaked for the 5 seconds until after he looked down at (Y/N)'s beautiful orbs. Bruce felt like he was gonna cry, since he found this pretty cute. "Hi there (Y/N). I'm a little new at this so, please be willing to help, so I could do this more. Okay? Gosh your so cute." Bruce confess. "See you love her don't you?" Natasha asked. "She's cute. Very cute, like her mother." Bruce answered. After that day Bruce and Natasha wouldn't leave their daughter's side. Until she goes off and does her own things.

Clint-
Whenever Clint sets (Y/N) down for her to sleep, he always and I mean ALWAYS makes sure he has the baby minister on and in the room so that, that way he'll know your safe. After every sleep fest (Y/N), Clint would pick her up and hum. One time he looked down at (Y/N) and instantly felt like he was in heaven, looking down at his little joy made him happy, "Hi there (Y/N) , it's me you dad."

Pietro and Wanda- (A/N: Decide to make this one where Pietro and Wanda are both taking care of you)
After Pietro and Wanda found you in an abandon house, Pietro decided to make you his daughter and Wanda your aunt. They did all they can with speed and magic to keep you safe and heathy. One day when Pietro was humming something to make (Y/N) go to sleep. He took the time were you had your eyes close, he said, "Hi there (Y/N) you are the most perfect thing in the world that I would risk my life for," "Talking to (Y/N) I see," your aunt Wanda said walking into the room and towards her brother and (Y/N). "What? It's not like you ever done it before aunt Wanda," Pietro remarked. Soon there was a yelped from (Y/N) motioning that she's awake. Pietro handed Wanda (Y/N), Wanda then got some toys to make a mobile. (Y/N) fond over that every time. "Hello my niece (Y/N) enjoying your mobile I see. Aww your so cute," auntie Wanda said. "Told you," your adoptive father conclude. Your aunt rolled her eyes.