Pet/s

Tony-
You have one robo dog and two real dogs. The robo dog is a boy and his name is Cody. And one of the real dog is a girl which is a Siberian Husky and her name is Lily. The other is another boy dog who's a golden retriever and his name is Buddy.

Steve-
You have a Pit bull who's a girl and her name is Lady.

Thor-
You have a white cat who's a girl and her name is Bloom.

Bruce-
You have an orange kitten that's a boy and his name is Simba.

Clint-
You have a boy pig name Wilbur.

Natasha-
You have a boy German Shepard name Teddy.

Pietro-
You have one of two twin dogs that's a boy that's an Australian Shepard and his name is Luke.

Wanda-
You have the one of the two twin dogs that's also a boy and also an Australian Shepard (A/N: Obvi 😂😜) and his name is Calum.

A/N: Can we just talk for a moment that I named the last two out of/ from Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings from 5SOS? Wow, you can tell I'm a slave for 5 Seconds of Summer. And I'm so sorry I never updated in a long while it's because of school! Oh and guys, I can not believe this book, is my most famous book I have ever written! It's the first one! We are at 7.90K! I don't even know how you guys even like read this! It's insane! I just can not appreciate you guys enough. Oh! I almost forgot I made a new book! It's call My Babysitter's A Vampire (A Benny Weir Fanfic), if you guys love My Babysitter's A Vampire you should go and read it! I'm gonna try update all my books that I am writing daily because of the support of you guys! Ahh! I love each and everyone one of you 7.90K readers!

-X3bookcon