They catch you and your boyfriend kissing Part 2

Thor-
"You want to take a walk?" Said (Y/BF). You looked at him and then looked back down. Being the Princess of Asgard and being betrothed to (Y/BF) has been quite complicated. Complicated as in, not having walks together like how your other Avengers best friends explain to you back on Earth. So times like these you cherish. "Sure." You said. He lead you outside the throne room and you both started to walk around the palace. "What happened while I was gone?" (Y/BF) asked. "Oh you know, just Royale stuff. Like attending to small gatherings with others and what not." Complicated also include not having time for each other because he was busy being a knight in your father's army, being he is your betrothed. You were busy attending activities with your mother around Asgard to let the people know the Royal family gives aid to them. Your eye caught a beautiful rose on one of the pillars. "Wow! Look at that (Y/BF), isn't beautiful?" You were amazed at the Earth roses. How they surprisingly grew as beautiful as the ones of Earth. "Yes, they are. But I know a flower more beautiful than a rose." He said. You looked at him, quite confused, "If you're going to say the flowers that grow here. I beg to differ." He laugh, "No, I'm talking about you. You're my flower." He said. You whacked him, "Don't be cheesy on me." He held your arm and looked you in the eyes, "You like it when I'm cheesy". He suddenly leaned in to kiss you as gently as possible. Suddenly you both heard a groan. You both stop to see it's your father. "Dad!" You said, "I uh, we uh." "My fault sir." (Y/BF) said. Your father laugh, "Ahh you kids. When are you both gonna realize you are betrothed to each other. It's our culture. So PDA is..." he put his hands out gesturing you to answer, "Acceptable." You said. Your father put his hands down and said, "Yes. Now will you excuse me. Your uncle seems to be not likely the idea of you getting married. Carry on." And he left.

Bruce-
"No! A equals 18 not 56." You said to (Y/BF), "You forgot to square 64." He looked at you amazed. "Are you listening to me?" You asked him and finally looked at him, "Why are you giving me that look." He suddenly grabbed your face and gently kissed you. "I needed you to shush for a moment so I can enjoy your beautiful." You heard a laugh coming from your bedroom door, "Damn (Y/N) you got a smooth talker." You blushed, "Dad can you explain how long you've been there?" He thought for a few seconds, "Not that long. But it was long enough to know that Hulk will smash him if he does that again, when I'm looking." "Sorry sir, won't happen again." (Y/BF) said. "Good, you two no kissing while studying." Your dad said while walking away from the door.