5 Seconds of Summer you love (updated)

A/N: Okay since 5SOS has a new album Sounds Good Feels Good. I wanted to dedicate this chapter about the new songs. But instead of just one song for each Avenger I'm doing two each since we have 8 Avengers and 17 songs of Sounds Good Feels Good. No one will have Outer Space/Carry On, because I'm using it as the video margin thingie whatever it's called. Oh, also if any of you who's apart of the 5SOSfam. Remember how I said I was a Luke girl? Yeah, since "things" are happening in that lane I switch to being a Calum girl. I couldn't take the heartache Luke cause and someone else. I just couldn't. Oh and if any of you got tickets to the Sounds Live Feels Live tour, you guys are hella lucky! They don't even have a concert from where I live which is in Hawaii. Plus, the studio version of Permanent Vacation really kills me. And if some of my readers are not apart of the 5SOSfam and you don't know who they are you should really check them out! And if you do know them and you think they aren't good, I suggest you to STILL CHECK THEM OUT! That's about it loves.

-x3bookcon

Tony-
Safety Pin
Invisible

Steve-
She's Kinda Hot
Hey Everybody

Thor-
Jet Black Heart
Fly Away

Bruce-
Catch Fire
Broken Home

Clint-
Money
San Francisco

Natasha-
Vapor
Airplanes

Pietro-
Permanent Vacation
Castaway

Wanda-
The Girl Who Cried Wolf
Waste The Night