ready,

{unedited}

I silently walked down the empty hallways. My footsteps echoed through the halls and empty school. I swear you could hear a needle drop.

I got frightened to hear such silence and started running. I ran around a corner and hit someone. I flew to the ground and dropped my books. I looked up and a pair of green eyes looked down into my brown eyes.

"Watch your step, kid!" the boy yelled. I got up and realized who it was.

jordan.

"I-I'm sorry.." I whispered, I grabbed my books & started to walk away. "Hey kid, it's fine.." he said.

As I got slightly father away, he ran back to me. "W-wait, what's your name?" He asked, looking at me with a smirk.

"William- Will.. Will King."
-
I laid down on my bed with thoughts spreading through my mind. "He fucking hates me. Why the fuck did I have to run into him?" My thoughts kept me awake. It was three in morning and all I could do is think about that incident.

The thing that scares me the most is that he knows who I am. I used to be a little shadow that he never noticed, but that changed.

I had to call Zack, I'm going insane.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on his contact. It rang four times till he picked up.

"H-hello?" Zack said, tiredly. His voice was deeper than normal. "Zack, can you talk?" I asked, looking up at my ceiling.

"Sure, I guess. You woke me up, but go ahead." He yawned lightly.

"So today, I was walking the halls and I turned a corner and ran into Jordan. He yelled at me kinda because I ran into him. But after he got chill and like kinda apologized for yelling. Anyway, remember when I was the shadow he never noticed? He knows my name now and it scares me so much. I don't want him to notice me, I'm not prepared for this, I'm not! He smirked at me so I can tell something will happen Then n-"

"Chill out, Will." Zack chuckled. "Shouldn't it be good for him to notice you? You are in love with him? He knows your name now."

"I'm not prepared for it, it just hit me like a bullet train."

"I'm not ready."