in love,

{unedited}

"He kept calling me 'princess.' Apparently I'm his damn princess." I laughed as Zack and I walked to Liam's house.

"He's obviously flirting with you. You didn't get the hint, did you? Oh my god, Will." Zack said glaring at me.

"He wouldn't want to flirt with someone like me! He's straight anyway." My voice muffled saying the last sentence.

"Will, you are so fucking late on everything." Zack said. He obviously got the hint, I didn't know what he meant. "Goddamn. Will, Lauren broke up with Jordan because he's gay!"

I stopped walking and looked at Zack. "Are you serious?" I yelled. He nodded. I jumped around like a little kid.

"Stop being a little school girl that fantasies and drools over boys." Zack chucked. He fixed the flower crown on his head then began to run. I shortly ran after Zack, making it to Liam's house.

"So Liam wants to talk to us, right? I wonder what it is." I said to Zack. "Yeah, same. If you want to know hurry up!" He yelled.

We walked up to Liam's house and knocked on his door. A boy with bright blue eyes opened the door.

"Hey!" Zack and I yelled in sync. "Hey boys!" Liam yelled back. He invited us into his house and went up into his room.

"So what'd you want to tell us?" Zack asked, sitting down on Liam's bed.

"Oh right! So I have two things, and I guess I'll get the hard part out of the way first. So I just want to say, I'm gay. Also, I'm dating Parker." He said looking up at Zack and I.

We jumped on Liam and hugged him. "Liam and Parker sitting in a tree!" Zack yelled loudly.

"Are you five, Zack?" Liam laughed.

"Yes." Zack chuckled. "You guys are so cute, I bet." Liam nodded, and blushed.

Now the next news is for Will. I looked up at Liam weirdly.

"Long story short, Jordan is practically in love with you."

-
im sorry this is so short. ;-;
-missy