princess,

{unedited}

The bell rang and all of us walked out of class. Zack and I walked to lunch side by side.

I fixed the crown to fit my head and slowly walked into lunch. "Z-Zack do I have to do it?" I hesitated. "Yes! Now go find him, I'll sit next to the table you sit at with Joe and Liam." He smiled, disappearing into the crowd.

I usually don't eat lunch, so I just scan the lunch tables looking for a brown haired boy. In the back of the cafeteria, I saw him.

I started to panic. I started shaking and slowly made my way over to his table. He was facing the other way so he didn't notice me. I came closer to the table and I began to shake more. My heart began to beat fast.

I sat down next to him and he glanced at me. A giant smile appeared on his pale face. "Hey, you actually came. Didn't think you would." He laughed.

He looked at the flower crown sitting upon my brown, curly hair. "Aw, you remind me of a princess!" He giggled looking at me. I blushed slightly and looked down. I haven't said anything this whole time.

"I'm calling you princess for now on, princess. I should call you the queen because you're British, but I like princess better." He laughed staring at me. I felt my cheeks starting to turn red. "So I'm your princess now?" I asked, chuckling.

"Oh my! Princess said something for once!" He kept laughing. Oh, my god, his laugh is so damn cute. "Yes, my king!" I said, jokingly. "Oh, princess please wear more crowns because you look cute in them." He smirked. "I'll take your advice on that." I giggled.

I saw Zack, Joe, and Liam sit next to the table next to us. Zack smirked at me then went back to talking to Joe. "You should sit with me more often, princess. I wouldn't mind. I'd be your knight and shining armor." He said, still wearing that smirk.

I'm his damn princess now.

-
these are short, I'm sorry. + sorry for not updating in awhile. On vacation right now. :)
hope you enjoyed though.

-miss