afraid,

{unedited}

I walked to school, I walked so slow. My legs wouldn't move, it was like there was a metal ball chained to my ankle.

Probably I'm just being dramatic and nothing will happen. It wasn't much of a big deal anyway. Just a random incident of running into my crush that I've liked for a year. I've liked him since Junior year.

I made it to school and walked up the stairs entering my school. My heart started speeding up for no reason. I ignored it and walked down the hallway towards my locker.

As I walked down the hall, I spotted Jordan. My heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest. He began to walk over to me.

"Hey Will?" He asked, unsurely. I nodded silently. "sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to yell at you. I had a pretty bad day. Lauren broke up with me and yeah. I'm sorry." He laughed slightly.

I looked down at my shoes, not replying. I wanted to say something just to make me not look like an idiot, but I couldn't say anything. "H-hello?" He said, waving his hand over my face.

"S-sorry. Um, it's fine. It wasn't much of a big deal." I said quietly, looking down.

"Your a shy one, eh? Come sit with me at lunch if you want one day." He smirked at me and walked away.

I screwed myself over so badly.
-
"Zack, I can't do it." I said, as we sat in the back of the class in Geometry. I only picture this to happen in my dreams."

"Yes you can. Now we can make your dreams happen, Will! This is your only invitation, and I mean it. Take the chances."

"I'm not sure, I'm too afraid to do anything. These 'chances' are probably aren't even the chances. He'll probably have all his football friends at the table then I'm the nerd. I'll sit there quietly anyway."

"No you won't, he'll eventually get you to talk. He never sat with his 'football friends' anyway. He only sat with Lauren, but they broke up. You can do it. Here, wear this." He pulled his flower crown off his curly hair. It had multiple colorful, fake flowers circling it. Never noticed he had that one today. "It's good luck. Joe gave it to me." He smiled.

I placed the crown on my head and wore it through the whole class.

I'm still so afraid.