Halsin

It was a struggle to stay asleep, hearing the passionate mewling and sounds of skin sliding on skin. I was painfully aroused listening to Astarion pleasure our woman.

Her heavy breathing and the way her body heat soaked into my skin was driving me mad.

I knew that Astarion realized I was actually awake because he could hear the change in my heart rate.The bastard was teasing me, probably trying to get back at me for hitting him last night.

I had to fight to calm my racing heart and fight not to move my arm still resting across her smooth stomach. I could smell the arousal in the air.

When I heard Astarion ask to feed I actually felt a pang of jealousy. I had been fighting him to be comfortable enough to take from me for ages. It stung a little how much easier it seemed to be for the pair of them. I grit my teeth trying to push the selfish thoughts from the forefront of my mind. I knew better and it wasn't fair to think like this. I should just be happy he was getting what he needed,even if it wasn't from me.

The beautiful bastard had no idea just how much he was loved by the us both. Astarion couldn't fathom it because of the cruelty he was subjected to for over 200 years. It would take time to unlearn that trauma and conditioning. No matter how much I've told him or shown him that he is loved, Astarion was still raked with doubt.

I heard it in the way he told Minnara he wasn't sure how he deserved her.

I wanted to slap him and kiss him at the same time.

When I felt the soft brush of lips on mine my eyes snapped open.

Minnara startled and I felt bad for scaring her like that.

"Good morning love. Sorry for startling you." I told her gently

Minnara's eyes narrowed in realization,"Oh my gods.. you were awake this whole time weren't you?"

I cupped her cheeks and pressed a gentle kiss on her mouth again, tasting hints of her blood and the sweetness of her. I made my heart pound.

"I'm sorry love, I didnt purposely try to deceive you. I just wanted you to have your time with Astarion, you both needed it. "

She growled," That isn't the point..." She turned to glare at Astarion," You ..you knew he was awake too?"

Astarion didn't even try to feign innocence as he grinned and shrugged," You cannot blame me for still trying love.You are irresistible and I selfishly wanted you to myself this morning. Halsin still enjoyed himself I assure you."

Astarion smile grew as he looked at me. Desire still danced in his eyes,his cheeks were flushed and his lips were stained red with blood. He was a damn fantasy. I wanted to do nothing more than grab him and spend my time teasing him until he begged me to let him cum.

He seemed to read my hidden desire in my gaze because he shivered.It was my turn to grin knowing I had caused such an affect. I would deal with him later though.

I turned my attention back to my fiery little warlock. She was upset and I wanted to comfort her. I tucked her errant hair behind her ears as I had her look at me.

" Sweetheart it's alright you haven't done anything wrong. Knowing you are getting pleasure, it gives me great pleasure. Don't be upset. If it makes your heart happier, I'll even let you make it up to me."

She was adorable when she pouted. I kissed her deeply. My tongue licking the seam of her lips seeking entrance. When she finally gave me access to her mouth, I danced my tongue with hers, savouring the way she moaned into my mouth and grabbed me to her with her small hands.