introduction

"I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way"

- My Way- Frank Sinatra

-

Alina, a skilled spy of the Kingsman agency, carries the weight of her emotions. Her dedication to her work is intertwined with the grief of losing her parents, who also served as Kingsman spies.

Each mission she undertakes is a bittersweet reminder of their sacrifice and the legacy they left behind. Alina finds herself full with a whirlwind of emotions, constantly reminded of the price she pays for her path. Yet, she remains faithful, driven by a desire to honor her parents' memory and protect the world they fought so hard to save.

During a mission, Alina's emotions threatened to overwhelm her, she tried to regain her composure in the bathroom. With a deep breath, she got herself together, wiping away any traces of vulnerability.

"Alice? What's the matter?" The enemy called from the other side of the door. She was positive she's blown the whole thing by letting herself feel about the heart wrenching emotions she had to face.

"Nothing, darling." She put the act back on and left the room to meet the enemy face to face once again.

She had to get the intelligence from the enemy which was on his computer. There was no way she could get a moment alone in his office.

With her quick thinking, Alina came up with a plan to seduce the enemy- she needed to get close enough to get him with the sleep-inducing needle.

Disguised as an elegant date, Alina captivated him with her charm.

"What?" The enemy smirks, taking Alina by the waist.

"I can't help but notice your eyes. They're beautiful- like... gazing into depths of the night sky, so intense."

"You speak with such elegance."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, won't it?" She smirks up at the man, leaning closer. "You know, there's something intriguing about you. I can't quite put my finger on it."

"Oh? Do tell."

"It's your air of mystery, the way you carry yourself with confidence. It's utterly captivating." She whispers.

"Coming from someone as enchanting as you, that means a lot."

"You flatter me. But enough about me. I'm curious about your work. What are your secrets?"

"Ah ,dear, that's classified information." He chuckles.

"Well, maybe I can persuade you. A secret for a secret, perhaps?"

"You drive a hard bargain."

Alina subtly activates the sleep-inducing device, causing the enemy to fall into drowsiness, hitting the floor with a thump.

She quickly moves to the enemy's computer, accessing the valuable information.

"Merlin? I'm in." She places the glasses on.

"Brilliant work, Alina. Now, locate the files and send them over. Hurry now, you don't have much time until he wakes."

Alina quickly navigates through the encrypted files, searching for the information they need. She carefully selects and transfers the data over to Merlin.

"That's all sent over, Merlin." Alina smiles after yet another successful mission.

"Very good work, Alina." Merlin laughs.