16- The Perfect Ending to An Almost-Perfect Story.

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright
I need you baby, too
on the lonely nights
Trust in me when i say
Oh, pretty baby

-Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You-Frankie Valli

-

"That is fucking spectacular!" Merlin smiled as did Eggsy and Alina. Watching each guard get their heads blown up.

"Merlin, you're a fucking genius!" Eggsy celebrated.

"You motherfuckers. Did you really think I was stupid enough...
to implant one of those things in my own head? What are you, fucking crazy? All those innocent people killed and for what? You didn't stop shit!" Valentine shouted down the intercom as Alina and Eggsy quickly made their way down the hall, grabbing a weapon from a dead guard.

"You two, the signal's started! Get Valentine's hand off that bloody desk now!" Merlin yelled.

The two started shooting at the glass, a short-time solution as Valentine jumped to the ground.

But his side-kick quickly jumping to the floor.

"Fucking get her, both of you!" Merlin spoke.

"You've got this, love." Eggsy yelled over to Alina as they both prepared to fight.

Alina's and Eggsy's fight against Gazelle was a brutal and intense one. Gazelle was a formidable opponent, with her blades giving her a significant advantage in close combat. She was also relentless in her attacks, never giving her opponents a chance to rest.

Alina and Eggsy had to use all of their skills and training to stay alive. They used their superior agility and speed to evade Gazelle's attacks, and they used their teamwork to coordinate their counterattacks.

Eggsy was focused on attacking Gazelle's weaknesses. He would often target her legs, trying to cripple her so that she would be easier to defeat.

The battle went back and forth for several minutes, with neither side able to gain a clear advantage. Alina and Eggsy were both injured, but they refused to give up. They knew that the fate of the world depended on them.

Finally, Eggsy saw an opportunity to strike using the knife from his shoe. Gazelle had overextended Herself with a wild attack, and Eggsy was able to get behind her. He quickly disarmed Gazelle and knocked her to the ground.

Alina then rushed forward and pinned Gazelle down. She let Eggsy deliver the killing blow.

"Fucking hell, Eggsy." Alina gagged, not enjoying that she watched it.

Alina ripped a blade from Gazelle's leg and threw it up at Valentine. Finding the satisfaction of killing him herself after what he did to her uncle.

He fell back, Alina not looking but still heard the thud.

"That's disgusting. Someone get me a fucking ciggy" She joked, taking a mouthful of an alcoholic drink that was left on one of the tables.

"Alina.. we did it!" Eggsy spoke, picking the girl up and spinning her in the air.

"Welcome to Kingsman, Agent Galahad." She smiled down at him as he held her, placing a peck on his lips.

"Alina. I love you." Eggsy spoke, taking Alina by surprise.

"Eggsy.. I love you too!" She celebrated her new-found relationship, holding the boy close to her.

"Harry would be proud of you." Alina smiled as he made his way to Valentine.

"Is this the part where you say some really bad pun?" Valentine spoke, tiredly.

"Well, it's like you said to Harry. This ain't that kind of movie,
bruv."

"Perfect." Valentine finally died, Alina celebrating once more by basically jumping in the boys arms.