11- Dont Read This.

You and I, we don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of
Us
No, nothing can come between you and I

-You & I- One Direction

-

Alina sat in her room reading, enjoying her afternoon off when Harry burst through the door.

"Eggsy didn't make it." He spoke in rage.

"What?" Alina asked, closing her book and resting it on her nightstand.

"He didn't fucking make it. He couldn't shoot the dog." Harry paced around the room.

"And he was doing so well.." Alina thought out-loud, she was beyond disappointed.

"Worst part is.. he stole Authors car!"

"What?! Why would he do that?" She gasped at his actions. She was starting to believe Harry was mistaken. Perhaps all he is is a young man using drugs and committing pretty crimes. He might not have been a "exception".

Harry stumbled off back into his room as she heard the car pulling up to the house, rushing downstairs just to meet the sorry-looking boy.

"Alina. I'm sorry, i really tired. I really, really tried." He held her hands in despair, Harry soon strutting down the stairs.

"You throw away your biggest opportunity over a fucking dog. And then you humiliate me by stealing my boss's car." He angrily speaks.

"You shot a dog just to get a fucking job." He spits over, walking over to meet Harry face-to-face. 

"Yes, I did. And Mr. Pickle here reminds me of that every time I take a shit!" Harry dramatically opens the bathroom door. 

"You shot your dog and had it stuffed? You fucking freak."

"Eggsy!" Alina warned at his disrespectful words.

"No, I shot my dog... and then I brought him home and continued to care for him... for the next 11 years until he died of pancreatitis." He exclaimed.

"What?"

"It was a blank, Eggsy."Alina huffed.

"It was a fucking blank." Harry added.

"Remember Amelia? She didn't drown. She works in our tech department in Berlin. She's fine.
Limits must be tested a Kingsman only condones the risking of a life to save another."

"Like my dad saved your life
even though your fuck-up cost his. Or have you got him stuffed here and all?" Alina thought the choice of Essgys words were extremely unmannerly.

"Can't you see that everything I've done has been about trying to repay him?" Harry spoke, the sound of Merlin trying to reach them through the glasses stopped his words.

"Both of you, listen to this. Valentine is at last saying something of note.
"Do you know what I love about pen and paper? Nobody can hack into this shit. Our worldwide tour was a complete success. We have total coverall. Like when all your numbers in bingo are crossed out."
"Bingo?"
"Bingo, the game. You have played bingo, right?"
"Do I look like I play bingo?"
"Point is... if our tests go well at the church tomorrow, we are good to go."
Alina gasped.

"South Glade Mission Church." She spoke.

"Merlin, get the plane ready." Harry spoke over to Merlin.

"Harry, I'm so sorry." Eggsy tried to explain.

"You should be. You just stay right there. Alina, keep him out of trouble. I'll sort this mess out when I get back." Harry quickly left, leaving the two alone.

-

Alina rushed to the decanters, getting her favourite drink as Eggsy followed.

"Alina, i'm sorry. I just... i just couldn't do it." He pleaded.

"You do understand you have given up the biggest opportunity." She answered him angrily. She was less angry and more disappointed. She was devastated that she wouldn't be able to spend her days with Eggsy by her side, she had planned a whole life for the two of them. Her personal emotions were interfering with her work.

She scowled at her own self. How could she be so stupid? She has always tried her hardest to maintain her professionalism, even if it meant suppressing her strongest feelings. But, Eggsy made her feel so comfortable and welcomed that she let her guard down for him. And for what purpose? He failed.

"Are you mad at me?" He shyly spoke over. It hurt even more to realise that; in addition to disappointing himself, he had let down the one girl he had initially tried for.

"No i'm not mad at you." She looked down at her feet, realising she was being way too harsh.

She brought him in a warm embrace. In that moment, their worries melted away, and they embraced each other in the most heartwarming hug. It was a hug filled with love, vulnerability, and the promise of a beautiful future together. Time seemed to stand still as they held each other tightly, cherishing the connection they had discovered.

Suddenly, Eggsy placed a kiss on Alina's lips. A gentle, soft kiss, full of promise.

Alina kissed him back, and they held each other close. In that moment, they both knew that their friendship had turned into something more.

They kissed until they were both breathless. Then, they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"I like you," Eggsy said.

"I like you too," Alina smiled brightly.

They kissed again, and this time, the kiss was more passionate. They were both lost in the moment, and they didn't care about breaching the codes of Kingsman.

When they finally pulled away, they were both smiling. They had finally admitted their feelings for each other, and it was the best feeling in the world.

Alina suddenly got a notification
on her glasses.

"Alina? Open Harry's laptop and connect to my stream." He insisted.